Hi From David

David J. Mason

Sep 27, 2004
I better introduce myself to this site because I'm new here.
I'm David J. Mason From Australia and I love riding unicycles.
I'm also registered from another site at Unicyclist community (newserver.unicyclist.com) where I still communicate all the time.
My username there is DJM. I have many friends there too. I'm not logged on often as I still haven't got internet connection at home.
I'm using the Salvation Army Community center where I work at the moment. So I will check my new post another day during the week.
In the mean time see you soon.

G'day dave and welcome. sorry it took another aussie to be the first to say hi but , as you know, that is what we do here.

Northern suburbs of sydney. never ridden a unicycle but as i would like to i have purchased some reading on the laws of physics and how to defy them. two thumbs up to one wheelers, makes balance look like an art form.

superclimber said:
G'day dave and welcome. sorry it took another aussie to be the first to say hi but , as you know, that is what we do here.

Northern suburbs of sydney. never ridden a unicycle but as i would like to i have purchased some reading on the laws of physics and how to defy them. two thumbs up to one wheelers, makes balance look like an art form.
G'day Superclimber and thank you for the intro. I been riding Unicycles for the past 13 years and loving it ever since. Have you been to UNINATS in Canberra last year. I didn't but it sure was a Hugh Success what I read in Unicyclist Community website. I Hopefully might be going to one in Darwin in 2005 but I not sure about it because I might be going to Hillsongs 2005 in Homebush in Sydney. I have a friend in Brisbane Queensland who is a avoid Unicyclist and he's into MUNI. (Mountain Unicycle) Andrew Carter his name by the way.
Any way mate we'll keep in contact more often and thank you for your support on One Wheels.

David.

P.S. UNICYCLE RULES....................O'K!

David J. Mason said:
I better introduce myself to this site because I'm new here.
I'm David J. Mason From Australia and I love riding unicycles.
I'm also registered from another site at Unicyclist community (newserver.unicyclist.com) where I still communicate all the time.
My username there is DJM. I have many friends there too. I'm not logged on often as I still haven't got internet connection at home.
I'm using the Salvation Army Community center where I work at the moment. So I will check my new post another day during the week.
In the mean time see you soon.
Nice to meet you David. I am new too and I also love unicycles. Chec my post: Off Road Unicycle!

bike4miles2 said:
Nice to meet you David. I am new too and I also love unicycles. Chec my post: Off Road Unicycle!
It's nice to meet someone who I keep forgetting this site I still got.
Not normally I go here much now but hey that's history.
Thanks bike4miles2 Hope we can meet one day and check me out on
myspace.com/davidjmason1 I'll be there more normally than this but I do check this site now & then but I usally on unicyclist.com too.
Thanks for checking me out .

David.