hi guys

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Marvin, Feb 18, 2004.

  1. Marvin

    Marvin Guest

    Just got home from 10 shots of radiation to the head - feeling awful - all my hair falling out - got
    a met in the top of my spine causing terrible headaches - it gets rid of it - male breast cancer in
    the bones - awful disease....

    marvin australia.

    Tags:

  2. J

    J Guest

    marvin wrote:

    > Just got home from 10 shots of radiation to the head - feeling awful - all my hair falling out -
    > got a met in the top of my spine causing terrible headaches - it gets rid of it - male breast
    > cancer in the bones - awful disease....
    >
    > marvin australia.

    Hi Marvin, Goodness me ! I wondered where you were. Haven't seen you since mid-December when I made
    that posting goof on the breast cancer newsgroup.

    Just wondering Marvin, is there any particular reason that you don't post to news:alt.support.cancer
    ? (just clicking on it, should take you right there). Most (if not all) of the patients have moved
    over to that newsgroup. Or the breast cancer newsgroup. That's what the support newsgroups were
    intended for. And this newsgroup has been invaded by studies and various "doctor" discussions as it
    was originally intended to be.

    I sure hope that radiation helps your poor bones and helps with the headaches.

    It takes a few weeks for the full effect of radiation to kick in, is my non doctor understanding.

  3. Madiba

    Madiba Guest

    marvin <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Just got home from 10 shots of radiation to the head - feeling awful - all my hair falling out -
    > got a met in the top of my spine causing terrible headaches - it gets rid of it - male breast
    > cancer in the bones - awful disease....

    Hang in there Marvin, don't forget the Decadron.

    --
    madiba