Hi im new!! any advice?

unicyclistben wrote:
> hey guys dont be mean the reason why this place is so great is because
> of our kindness to other people dont make fun of the noobs

*spits*

yea im kind of a noob.

*kicks dirt*

--
chosen

honestly,
jonny
'My Gallery'
(http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=164167)
chosen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9281

chosen wrote:
> *spits*
>
> yea im kind of a noob.
>
> *kicks dirt*

Geez, n00b. You're supposed to kick the dirt first AND THEN spit.

Gaw.

You'll never make it to level 29.56 at this rate.

--
dudewithasock

'My Unicycling Journal'
officially ended - currently in the process of preparing it for my free
webspace.
:cool:
'MR - Reply 40,000' (http://tinyurl.com/dwwy5)
dudewithasock's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10900

Don't lose track of the fact that the most important point of all this
unicycling stuff is to prepare yourself for a career in the circus.

--
underdog

'I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody
tell you different' - Kurt Vonnegut
underdog's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6197

underdog wrote:
> Don't lose track of the fact that the most important point of all this
> unicycling stuff is to prepare yourself for a career in the circus.

Aboslutely! The more tricks you do, in public, the more they think C I
R C U S Folks are in town....YIPPEEE!:) :rolleyes: :cool: :D ;) :p :eek:
:eek: :( :mad:

--
terrybigwheel

Terry