Hi im new!! any advice?

Discussion in 'rec.sport.unicycling' started by chosen, Feb 13, 2006.

  1. i wasted 5min of my life reading this thread i want that time back
    or maybe ill write some random stuff too............ garble.......
    garble. ..garble
    whot not and what have you and so on

    --
    polyphonic Hippie
    polyphonic Hippie's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11609

  2. chosen

    chosen Guest

    unicyclistben wrote:
    > hey guys dont be mean the reason why this place is so great is because
    > of our kindness to other people dont make fun of the noobs

    *spits*

    yea im kind of a noob.

    *kicks dirt*

    --
    chosen

    honestly,
    jonny
    'My Gallery'
    (http://www.unicyclist.com/gallery/?g2_view=core.ShowItem&g2_itemId=164167)
    chosen's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/9281

  3. chosen wrote:
    > *spits*
    >
    > yea im kind of a noob.
    >
    > *kicks dirt*

    Geez, n00b. You're supposed to kick the dirt first AND THEN spit.

    Gaw.

    You'll never make it to level 29.56 at this rate.

    --
    dudewithasock

    'My Unicycling Journal'
    officially ended - currently in the process of preparing it for my free
    webspace.
    :cool:
    'MR - Reply 40,000' (http://tinyurl.com/dwwy5)
    dudewithasock's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10900

  4. underdog

    underdog Guest

    Don't lose track of the fact that the most important point of all this
    unicycling stuff is to prepare yourself for a career in the circus.

    --
    underdog

    'I tell you, we are here on Earth to fart around, and don't let anybody
    tell you different' - Kurt Vonnegut
    underdog's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/6197

  5. underdog wrote:
    > Don't lose track of the fact that the most important point of all this
    > unicycling stuff is to prepare yourself for a career in the circus.

    Aboslutely! The more tricks you do, in public, the more they think C I
    R C U S Folks are in town....YIPPEEE!:) :rolleyes: :cool: :D ;) :p :eek:
    :eek: :( :mad:

    --
    terrybigwheel

    Terry