Hi, It's been a while

ohiobiker

Dec 25, 2005
Hi, Im ohiobiker, it's been a while since I posted here. I recieved a happy B-day message from cycling forums so I thought I'd say hi. A year ago I changed jobs and posted that my bicycle commuting days were over....well they were far from over. In fact they improved ten fold. My commute is 8.8 miles each way on safe well lit suburban and city streets and I don't need to go 4 miles out of my way to cross the Scioto river to get home any more. I rode the bicycle from May thru November a total of 88% of the time and started back to riding March 9th this year.

That's great, never quit riding. A side note on forums is that you may notice that interest is shifting. I believe that a lot of people are going to facebook and sites of this type. I have noticed this in several forums.

ohiobiker said:
Hi, Im ohiobiker, it's been a while since I posted here. I recieved a happy B-day message from cycling forums so I thought I'd say hi. A year ago I changed jobs and posted that my bicycle commuting days were over....well they were far from over. In fact they improved ten fold. My commute is 8.8 miles each way on safe well lit suburban and city streets and I don't need to go 4 miles out of my way to cross the Scioto river to get home any more. I rode the bicycle from May thru November a total of 88% of the time and started back to riding March 9th this year.
fvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvv