Hi, New Girl here.

Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB
Quote by JH:
"I think I may be about 33% mission accomplished now."

Slacker. At your age, you should be working on the Romanian Midgets by now.
At my age I should be on a walker but who is counting?

Well...you are riding shitmaNO.

That's only a half-step from walking.

(bonus points for segueing almost back on topic)

Well...you are riding shitmaNO.

That's only a half-step from walking.

(bonus points for segueing almost back on topic)
Yes I am looking for a Fondriest carbon fiber walker with Shimano grips and maybe a some Shimano wheelie casters.

Originally Posted by urge2kill
Hence q2cycling should have called Volnix an ethnocentrist, for there is insufficient evidence to call him a racist.

Weeell thank you, actually I am a totally biased anti-racist with tendencies to hate babies in trikes in cycling paths.
big-smile.png
Sie - mussen - Weg!
big-smile.png

Racism was kinda inevitable 1000 years ago, but these days, not so much. The "new" fear at the moment is probably Aliens (wait to see what will happen in that first contact sometime, I bet the "army" is gonna be totally "open minded" and "inter-species friendly" from the start...
big-smile.png
).

Except the 1000years ago racism, the latest "version" of the idea is probably a tool created by fascism in order to:

-Steal money from a minority that is doing well.

-Have workers of the "nice" ethno-social-racial mumbo jumbo to work for less in the beginning, in the fascist country's main industry and if that is weapons, for free when the war breaks out.

-Have the non-nice sort work for free. (How do you think Bosch became such a big industry? With paid work?
big-smile.png
)

-Provide an adequate mind-f@ck so one thinks that all the above are cool and have absolutely nothing to do with "money" coz that's what them "-insert version of "them" here-" do.
big-smile.png

"IT IS OUR HOLY DUTY TO GUARD AGAINST THE FOREIGN TROLLS!
big-smile.png
"

0.jpg

Except this one... I will guard against this one personally!
big-smile.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by CAMPYBOB .

Quote by U2K:
"The important question is whether you think asian women can be smart, friendly, and able to resist hitting their children drive without killing half of mankind."

Meh. I'ld still go to town in the back seat of her Lexus.

Dat's hawt!
Pretty well endowed, and they look real.
devil.png

I snapped this photo this morning.It almost looks like the Alps, doesn't it?

Originally Posted by jhuskey
I snapped this photo this morning.It almost looks like the Alps, doesn't it?

Cool photo!
wink.png
Did you climb all the 2000 meters or did you just haul the bike to make the photo? lol
big-smile.png

Don't you worry that Alienator is gonna find you from his creepy laptop and sabotage your seat-bag or something?
big-smile.png

That's a Swiss friend of mine that I use to train with. He is older than me but can put the hurt on you on a climb.

Quote by mpre54:
"...and they look real."

They're real if you can touch them!

Quote by JH:
"Thats just a photo of Bob that he photoshoped."

I think I'm turning myself Japanese! Or Chinese. I never could tell the difference.

"I snapped this photo this morning.It almost looks like the Alps, doesn't it?"

Very niiiiice!

2315 meters is like...216' ASL IIRC. Off to find out where Albula is...er...ist.

Say...it looks like you're only about 150 miles (should be abou)t 6 kilo meters from Trieste. Can you ride over there and tell the folks at Wilier to have their Chinese prison laborers build better carbon frames?

Thanx!

Say...it looks like you're only about 150 miles (should be abou)t 6 kilo meters from Trieste. Can you ride over there and tell the folks at Wilier to have their Chinese prison laborers build better carbon frames?

Thanx!
I'll have them in the US soon enough since I can't get Americans to work.

Americans keep massive stores of processed, packaged foods that can sustain them in the absence of fresh fruits and vegetables, but this is not their optimal diet. To improve efficiency, make fruits and vegetables immediately available during feeding periods.

Originally Posted by urge2kill
Americans keep massive stores of processed, packaged foods that can sustain them in the absence of fresh fruits and vegetables, but this is not their optimal diet. To improve efficiency, make fruits and vegetables immediately available during feeding periods.
So Top Ramen Noodles are not my best choice?

Sorry to derail.

Quote:
Originally Posted by urge2kill .
It's off-topic, but it would be interesting to define "racism", seeing how it's often used as an attack in debates. Even if we define "race" in unambiguous terms, there's still the problem that different cultures emerge among people of the same "race". Should one be considered racist just because they have a negative appraisal of the predominant culture of those people? Some black neighborhoods are very high in crime, but others are ironically very low in crime. Can one be considered racist just for criticizing a culture, or are they merely ethnocentric?

This was a haphazard post. I didn't mean to imply that the predominant culture among colored people is one that promotes crime, as I don't know that to be the case. I just needed an example to demonstrate my distinction.
Even if "race" is correlated with crime, that wouldn't mean that cultural differences are to blame.

I still think racism and ethnic prejudice refer to distinct mindsets, but there's apparently little to no difference in terms of real impact. "Racial discrimination" is (a type of?) "ethnic discrimination" according to the ICERD... Volnix
big-smile.png

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/International_Convention_on_the_Elimination_of_All_Forms_of_Racial_Discrimination#Definition_of_.22racial_discrimination.22

Quote:
Originally Posted by urge2kill .

I still think racism and ethnic prejudice refer to distinct mindsets, but there's apparently little to no difference in terms of real impact. "Racial discrimination" is (a type of?) "ethnic discrimination" according to the ICERD... Volnix
big-smile.png

big-smile.png

Did anybody check this movie? It's racism-licious!
big-smile.png
Discrimination against some Aliens... Inter-species hookers, drug trade, ghettos, violence, the lot!
big-smile.png

Btw when I dont "like" something on facebook, (mainly some posts about washed-out singers like Morissey, a girl I have on my friends list is kinda obsessed and keeps posting links of this t@sser) I report it as "Graphic Violence"
big-smile.png
I don't know if they are taking down the posts, but I block the sources anyway!
big-smile.png

Disctrict 9:

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1136608/

I'm an equal opportunity bigot.

However, I do hate the shimaNO people.

SRAM, Campagnolo. Miche, Gipiemme and some members of the Mavic races get a pass. Because they are not shimaNO.

Originally Posted by Volnix

Did anybody check this movie? It's racism-licious!
big-smile.png
Discrimination against some Aliens... Inter-species hookers, drug trade, ghettos, violence, the lot!
big-smile.png
But extraterrestrials really would belong to a different race. Of course many of us would unjustly judge our race to be superior, but there would at least be a sound basis for thinking that we're different.

Now q2 really is gone. I don't think (s)he's communist or prejudiced. I was only being mean because I liked him/her!
crying.png

I'm an equal opportunity bigot.

However, I do hate the shimaNO people.

SRAM, Campagnolo. Miche, Gipiemme and some members of the Mavic races get a pass. Because they are not shimaNO.
My new bike will be mostly Shimano.

Exactly how much do you hate me? Do you want to make me lick your cycling shoe? Do you hate me enough to stuff my mouth with bar tape and restrain my limbs with cable locks while you lash me with a chain whip?

Quote by U2K:
"Do you hate me enough to stuff my mouth with bar tape and restrain my limbs with cable locks while you lash me with a chain whip?"

Kinky!