Women's Cycling · Public discussion

Hi - new to Forum

Started by Francescamice · · Last activity · 5 posts · 771 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Women's Cycling
Published
19 January 2012
Last activity
8 March 2012
Original author
Francescamice
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
771
Views / 30 days
6

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. [IMG]/img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]
    Hi,
    I just wanted to introduce myself as Ive just joined the forum. Iam Fran, and I live in Preston, Lancashire. Ive been cycling for nearly a year now. My husband bought me an Apollo Fem TB Mountain Bike, and we cycle round the cycle routes in Lancashire and surrounding canals etc. My husband also does alot of mountain biking, but thats not my cup of tea. I like to take things relatively easy, as my main reason for cycling is to keep fit and tone up.
    I try and get on my bike as much as possible - not possible in these dark winter nights , but will definately go out alot more once the nights get lighter.
    I look forward to getting some valuable information about cycling on here, and also hope to make new friends!
    Fran[IMG]/img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif[/IMG]

  2. hi, welcome, cycling is equally nice with friends and alone, its up to the rider to decide, i think you chosed a good sport that will give you lots of benefits and lots of fun,

  3. Quoted post said:

    Originally Posted by Francescamice [IMG]/img/forum/go_quote.gif[/IMG]

    [IMG]/img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]
    Hi,
    I just wanted to introduce myself as Ive just joined the forum. Iam Fran, and I live in Preston, Lancashire. Ive been cycling for nearly a year now. My husband bought me an Apollo Fem TB Mountain Bike, and we cycle round the cycle routes in Lancashire and surrounding canals etc. My husband also does alot of mountain biking, but thats not my cup of tea. I like to take things relatively easy, as my main reason for cycling is to keep fit and tone up.
    I try and get on my bike as much as possible - not possible in these dark winter nights , but will definately go out alot more once the nights get lighter.
    I look forward to getting some valuable information about cycling on here, and also hope to make new friends!
    Fran[IMG]/img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif[/IMG]

    Hi Fran[IMG]/img/vbsmilies/smilies/wink.gif[/IMG]
    If I am ever in Preston I will look you up for for a little night riding. It's fun to make friends.
    Dave[IMG]/img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif[/IMG]

  4. Wlecome to the forum, Fran! [IMG]/img/vbsmilies/smilies/cool.gif[/IMG]

  5. Welcome

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.