Hi vis Jacket with leds

Steve Walford

Guest
Sorry if this is outside the rules for the group

Andy is an English guy who emigrated to NZ, he sent his dad some
samples and I was given one to try out. Certainly very bright but my
comments were that the flashing leds on the front of the jackets
tended to reflect off the handlebars etc and made me feel sick /
interfered with my night vision. He has now taken the front leds off

I have nothing to do with the company, but feel there may be some
interest in tne newsgroup

Well we have finally got our company web site up and running, I have
spent ages getting the design of the new vests right and now we are on
the net.

have a look

www.yellow.co.nz/site/higlow

I am also making a standards approved vest for road workers etc.
would you do me a favor and forward this email to all your friends and
ask them to do the same.
I am sure my vests will save many life's and the more people that use
them the better.

Many thanks
Andy

Steve

Steve Walford wrote:

> Well we have finally got our company web site up and running, I have
> spent ages getting the design of the new vests right and now we are on
> the net.

Why did he bother?
http://www.advancedsafetyproducts.co.uk/catalogue_page1.html
http://www.ledtronics.com/ds/VST-1004/default.asp
http://www.advancedsafetyequipment.com/
http://www.safetycentral.com/ligledsafves.html
and loads of others already do them. I've had one in the cupboard for
years.

--
Tony

"A facility for quotation covers the absence of original thought" Lord
Peter Wimsey (Dorothy L. Sayers)

Steve Walford wrote:
> Sorry if this is outside the rules for the group

Too lazy to check the charter to see if it is or not?

> www.yellow.co.nz/site/higlow
>
> I am also making a standards approved vest

Shame you didn't bother with Standards on the web site - there are 92 errors
on the first page, which must be a record for such a small amount of
content.

Pete.