Hi, we provide cycling clothing to some bicyle clubs

Quanzhou OMI Sport Gear Co.,Ltd with an experience of ten years at
manufacture and exporting all kinds of sportswear especial in cycling
apparel to west Eropean countries, South America, North America, Canada
and Middle east.

Has a high reputation for offering top quality products and best
services.

Our main products, developing stably and continuously for the years,
are Gears such as ski jackets, sports suits, soccer set, beach wear,
cycling pants and jerseys, shirt and T-shirts, Tape-seam Rain wears and
running shorts and shirt etc.

welcome to our website: www.spiuk.com.cn

I have the TMJ-003. And I saw a lot of ads for the TMJ-004.

[email protected] wrote:
> Quanzhou OMI Sport Gear Co.,Ltd with an experience of ten years at
> manufacture and exporting all kinds of sportswear especial in cycling
> apparel to west Eropean countries, South America, North America, Canada
> and Middle east.
>
> Has a high reputation for offering top quality products and best
> services.
>
> Our main products, developing stably and continuously for the years,
> are Gears such as ski jackets, sports suits, soccer set, beach wear,
> cycling pants and jerseys, shirt and T-shirts, Tape-seam Rain wears and
> running shorts and shirt etc.
>
> welcome to our website: www.spiuk.com.cn

wow£¬great.maybe the one you had is from our factory.^&^

On 11ÔÂ9ÈÕ, ÏÂÎç8ʱ24·Ö, "Mike A Schwab"
<[email protected]> wrote:
> I have the TMJ-003. And I saw a lot of ads for the TMJ-004.
>

> [email protected] wrote:
> > Quanzhou OMI Sport Gear Co.,Ltd with an experience of ten years at
> > manufacture and exporting all kinds of sportswear especial in cycling
> > apparel to west Eropean countries, South America, North America, Canada
> > and Middle east.

> > Has a high reputation for offering top quality products and best
> > services.

> > Our main products, developing stably and continuously for the years,
> > are Gears such as ski jackets, sports suits, soccer set, beach wear,
> > cycling pants and jerseys, shirt and T-shirts, Tape-seam Rain wears and
> > running shorts and shirt etc.

> > welcome to our website:www.spiuk.com.cn- Òþ²Ø±»ÒýÓÃÎÄ×Ö -- ÏÔʾÒýÓõÄÎÄ×Ö -

There were a few of these mainland factories at some of the shows last year.

IMO, the Vietnam factories are a lot better. There is a surprising amount of
name brand stuff that comes out of these places. There will be a lot more in
the future. The Taiwan Bike Guide has a bunch of them this year.

Bruce

news:[email protected]...

Mike A Schwab wrote:

> I have the TMJ-003. And I saw a lot of ads for the TMJ-004.

Teeth grinders?

Bill Sornson wrote:
> Mike A Schwab wrote:
>
> > I have the TMJ-003. And I saw a lot of ads for the TMJ-004.

> Teeth grinders?

TMJ-003 is a red short sleeve jersey with a picture of a nuclear
explosion on it. I explain it as the phrase 'If you cant burn them,
nuke them'. And the origin of the 'burn them' phrase is when a group
of cyclist ride together, often they will increase the groups speed
gradually, and when some start to fall back, they are 'burned out'.

TMJ-004 is a womans sleeveless jersey with a yellow baby chicken on a
bicycle seat with the caption 'biker chick'.

>> =v= Spammers with slave-labor sweatshops?
> Hi guy,you are wrong.Our worker is working in good ans safe
> conditions.where are you ,guy?

=v= Glad to hear it.

=v= It's still spam to post ads in this newsgroup. That's what
the rec.bicycles.marketplace newsgroup is. for.
<_Jym_>