HI

Nebraska36

Guest
I came on here a week before I joined WW and read so much information. A couple weeks later I came
back and told everyone that I did join WW and I can't remember but I think I said how much I lost
after a couple weeks. I joined in July 26th and weighed in at 202.2 and as of last Saturday I have
lost 35.2 pounds. Sorry to say I haven't been back here, but tonight I thought I would write and
tell you how much I love WW. I love the Flex Points program. I don't exercise and I know I would of
lost this weight faster, but I am planning to get back on my bicycle this spring and ride it again.
We have had some bad weather and I know it isn't a good excuse but I just wanted to get off from
work and get home where it is warm. I am using e-tools and I know that is the reason I have done so
well. I keep a better journal and they have a great message board with lots of support and recipes.
OK just stopped by to say HI and will try get on here more often.

--
Patsy

Great report, good for you , come back soon, Lee
Nebraska36 <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:Vnw%[email protected]...
> I came on here a week before I joined WW and read so much information. A couple weeks later I came
> back and told everyone that I did join WW and I can't remember but I think I said how much I lost
> after a couple weeks. I joined in July 26th and weighed in at 202.2 and as of last Saturday I have
> lost 35.2 pounds. Sorry to say I haven't been back here, but tonight I thought I would write and
> tell you how much I love WW. I love the Flex Points program. I don't exercise and I know I would
> of lost this weight faster, but I am planning to get back on my bicycle this spring and ride
it
> again. We have had some bad weather and I know it isn't a good excuse but
> just wanted to get off from work and get home where it is warm. I am using e-tools and I know that
> is the reason I have done so well. I keep a better journal and they have a great message board
> with lots of support and recipes. OK just stopped by to say HI and will try get on here more
often.

> --
> Patsy

Hi Patsy! Congrats on the amazing progress you made!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/101.1/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134/1.102/212 lbs "Nebraska36" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Vnw%[email protected]
kc.rr.com...
> I came on here a week before I joined WW and read so much information. A couple weeks later I came
> back and told everyone that I did join WW and I can't remember but I think I said how much I lost
> after a couple weeks. I joined in July 26th and weighed in at 202.2 and as of last Saturday I have
> lost 35.2 pounds. Sorry to say I haven't been back here, but tonight I thought I would write and
> tell you how much I love WW. I love the Flex Points program. I don't exercise and I know I would
> of lost this weight faster, but I am planning to get back on my bicycle this spring and ride
it
> again. We have had some bad weather and I know it isn't a good excuse but
> just wanted to get off from work and get home where it is warm. I am using e-tools and I know that
> is the reason I have done so well. I keep a better journal and they have a great message board
> with lots of support and recipes. OK just stopped by to say HI and will try get on here more
often.

> --
> Patsy

Hi Patsy... I'm in Lincoln... where were you again? Just wanted to welcome you back and congratulate
on your progress. You are doing AWESOME!

--

~Kristin O~
272/239.4/172