HI

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Nebraska36, Feb 27, 2004.

  1. Nebraska36

    Nebraska36 Guest

    I came on here a week before I joined WW and read so much information. A couple weeks later I came
    back and told everyone that I did join WW and I can't remember but I think I said how much I lost
    after a couple weeks. I joined in July 26th and weighed in at 202.2 and as of last Saturday I have
    lost 35.2 pounds. Sorry to say I haven't been back here, but tonight I thought I would write and
    tell you how much I love WW. I love the Flex Points program. I don't exercise and I know I would of
    lost this weight faster, but I am planning to get back on my bicycle this spring and ride it again.
    We have had some bad weather and I know it isn't a good excuse but I just wanted to get off from
    work and get home where it is warm. I am using e-tools and I know that is the reason I have done so
    well. I keep a better journal and they have a great message board with lots of support and recipes.
    OK just stopped by to say HI and will try get on here more often.

    --
    Patsy

    Tags:

  2. Great report, good for you , come back soon, Lee
    Nebraska36 <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:Vnw%[email protected]...
    > I came on here a week before I joined WW and read so much information. A couple weeks later I came
    > back and told everyone that I did join WW and I can't remember but I think I said how much I lost
    > after a couple weeks. I joined in July 26th and weighed in at 202.2 and as of last Saturday I have
    > lost 35.2 pounds. Sorry to say I haven't been back here, but tonight I thought I would write and
    > tell you how much I love WW. I love the Flex Points program. I don't exercise and I know I would
    > of lost this weight faster, but I am planning to get back on my bicycle this spring and ride
    it
    > again. We have had some bad weather and I know it isn't a good excuse but
    > just wanted to get off from work and get home where it is warm. I am using e-tools and I know that
    > is the reason I have done so well. I keep a better journal and they have a great message board
    > with lots of support and recipes. OK just stopped by to say HI and will try get on here more
    often.

    > --
    > Patsy

  3. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    Hi Patsy! Congrats on the amazing progress you made!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/101.1/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134/1.102/212 lbs "Nebraska36" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:Vnw%[email protected]
    kc.rr.com...
    > I came on here a week before I joined WW and read so much information. A couple weeks later I came
    > back and told everyone that I did join WW and I can't remember but I think I said how much I lost
    > after a couple weeks. I joined in July 26th and weighed in at 202.2 and as of last Saturday I have
    > lost 35.2 pounds. Sorry to say I haven't been back here, but tonight I thought I would write and
    > tell you how much I love WW. I love the Flex Points program. I don't exercise and I know I would
    > of lost this weight faster, but I am planning to get back on my bicycle this spring and ride
    it
    > again. We have had some bad weather and I know it isn't a good excuse but
    > just wanted to get off from work and get home where it is warm. I am using e-tools and I know that
    > is the reason I have done so well. I keep a better journal and they have a great message board
    > with lots of support and recipes. OK just stopped by to say HI and will try get on here more
    often.

    > --
    > Patsy

  4. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    Hi Patsy... I'm in Lincoln... where were you again? Just wanted to welcome you back and congratulate
    on your progress. You are doing AWESOME!

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/239.4/172