high five and a tip

Penny S.

Guest
Tip first: if you put your gear on the hood of the car instead of the roof, you will be less likely
to drive off with not putting it away. Not that I did that, but as I was sitting in the drivers seat
changing my shoes, I saw the pack right there and I just thought that I was being very clever
without even knowing it.

high five:

anyone remember this switchback? www.cet.com/~pennys/images/switchbackgals.jpg

There are two of them.. I rode UP them both today, first time ever, woo hoo

Penny

> Tip first: if you put your gear on the hood of the car instead of the
roof,
> you will be less likely to drive off with not putting it away. Not that I did that, but as I was
> sitting in the drivers seat changing my shoes, I
saw
> the pack right there and I just thought that I was being very clever
without
> even knowing it.

But then when would we ever get to buy new stuff that goes crashing to the pavement. So far I got a
new helmet that way.

Chris

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 11:02:27 -0700, Penny S. wrote:

> anyone remember this switchback? www.cet.com/~pennys/images/switchbackgals.jpg

Should we? Anyway, the trees are taking an awful lean in that picture; need to get your cameraperson
to line up the camera with the trees so it looks as steep as it really is...not that it doesn't look
damn steep already!

> There are two of them.. I rode UP them both today, first time ever, woo hoo

Good job! I wish I was doing half the riding that you've been lately.

Penny says:

>There are two of them.. I rode UP them both today, first time ever, woo hoo

WooHoo for sure - good going!

Steve

BB wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 11:02:27 -0700, Penny S. wrote:
>
>> anyone remember this switchback? www.cet.com/~pennys/images/switchbackgals.jpg
>
> Should we? Anyway, the trees are taking an awful lean in that picture; need to get your
> cameraperson to line up the camera with the trees so it looks as steep as it really is...not that
> it doesn't look damn steep already!

Oh, you are right. But you only have to turn your head a tiny bit. I posted that photo last year,
but I thought it would be a goo illustration. The camera person is me, but you knew that.

penny

> Tip first: if you put your gear on the hood of the car instead of the roof, you will be less
> likely to drive off with not putting it away. Not that I did that, but as I was sitting in the
> drivers seat changing my shoes, I saw the pack right there and I just thought that I was being
> very clever without even knowing it.
>
> high five:
>
> anyone remember this switchback? www.cet.com/~pennys/images/switchbackgals.jpg
>
> There are two of them.. I rode UP them both today, first time ever, woo hoo
>
> Penny

Ahh switchbacks, i can think of a local hill-side that could be much better with a switchback,
rather than trying to climb up a 80% - 90% grade.

I hope there is some sunshine tomorrow as i left my bike on the trunk rack, and now it is raining. I
fear the seat could be a little moist the next ride (kind of a fake gel with imitation suede
covering, or something).

Guess _somebody_ didn't want to share the "Great Big Glowing Yellow Thing" spoke of in
another post. ;-)

~Travis
--
To reply by email, remove clothes.

travis5765.homelinux.net, Primary Administrator TF Custom Electronic, Owner/Founder/Developer

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 15:05:29 -0700, Penny S. wrote:

> Oh, you are right. But you only have to turn your head a tiny bit. I posted that photo last year,
> but I thought it would be a goo illustration. The camera person is me, but you knew that.

Oh, I thought that was you in the background holding what looked suspiciously like a Kona. That's
what I get for trashing the "cameraperson". :)

http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Tip first: if you put your gear on the hood of the car instead of the
roof,
> you will be less likely to drive off with not putting it away. Not that I did that, but as I was
> sitting in the drivers seat changing my shoes, I
saw
> the pack right there and I just thought that I was being very clever
without
> even knowing it.
>
> high five:
>
> anyone remember this switchback? www.cet.com/~pennys/images/switchbackgals.jpg
>
> There are two of them.. I rode UP them both today, first time ever, woo
hoo

> Penny

Cute coupl'a gals

BB wrote:
> On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 15:05:29 -0700, Penny S. wrote:
>
>> Oh, you are right. But you only have to turn your head a tiny bit. I posted that photo last year,
>> but I thought it would be a good illustration. The camera person is me, but you knew that.
>
> Oh, I thought that was you in the background holding what looked suspiciously like a Kona. That's
> what I get for trashing the "cameraperson". :)

Nope, Larae aka Cutie Pie in the foreground, Shelly aka Kamikaze #1 in the foreground.
www.cet.com/~pennys/images/switchbackgals.jpg

penny

"Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> Tip first: if you put your gear on the hood of the car instead of the roof, you will be less
> likely to drive off with not putting it away. Not that I did that, but as I was sitting in the
> drivers seat changing my shoes, I saw the pack right there and I just thought that I was being
> very clever without even knowing it.

I've always been a hood, ever since I lost a wetsuit in about 1978.

> high five:
>
> anyone remember this switchback? www.cet.com/~pennys/images/switchbackgals.jpg
>
> There are two of them.. I rode UP them both today, first time ever, woo hoo

Well done. Now get your SS out there.

JD

JD says:

>Well done. Now get your SS out there.

That SS would be "Sweet Self", I assume, unlessPenny has picked up another bike while I wasn't
listening.

;-)

Steve

On Tue, 22 Apr 2003 11:02:27 -0700, "Penny S." <[email protected]> wrote:

>Tip first: if you put your gear on the hood of the car instead of the roof, you will be less likely
>to drive off with not putting it away. Not that I did that, but as I was sitting in the drivers
>seat changing my shoes, I saw the pack right there and I just thought that I was being very clever
>without even knowing it.
>
>high five:
>
>anyone remember this switchback? www.cet.com/~pennys/images/switchbackgals.jpg
>
>There are two of them.. I rode UP them both today, first time ever, woo hoo
>
>Penny

Bill(wish I'd thought of that) Wheeler The mind serves properly as a window glass rather than
as a reflector, that is, the mind should give an immediate view instead of an interpretation of
the world.
:-]