High Racer Plans

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by Nc, Feb 17, 2004.

  1. Nc

    Nc Guest

    Hi

    I recently had an idea for a simple to build high racer. The idea is to take a DF and turn it into a
    high racer. Should be as easy as an TE clone. Check it out and let me know what you think.

    http://www.geocities.com/coppola1962/mutant/mutant.htm

    It's not a clone, it's a Mutant!

    Nick Coppola

    Tags:

  2. Db

    Db Guest

    Nick - looks great.

    Nakagawa in Japan seems to be validating your concept.

    Take a look at:

    http://www.loro.co.jp/nakagawa-loro.html courtesy of BROL.

    "NC" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Hi
    >
    > I recently had an idea for a simple to build high racer. The idea is to take a DF and turn it into
    > a high racer. Should be as easy as an TE clone. Check it out and let me know what you think.
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/coppola1962/mutant/mutant.htm
    >
    > It's not a clone, it's a Mutant!
    >
    > Nick Coppola

  3. "db" skrev...
    > Nick - looks great.
    >
    > Nakagawa in Japan seems to be validating your concept.
    >
    > Take a look at:
    >
    > http://www.loro.co.jp/nakagawa-loro.html courtesy of BROL.

    Well the japanese looks a lot like this one: http://www.liegeradinfo.de/zuz_fast.jpg which I think
    is earlier. Copy or reinventing the wheel?

    Bill B made a highracerconversion too I think. Google for old posts with links to pics.

    Mikael

  4. Mark Leuck

    Mark Leuck Guest

  5. Jeff Wills

    Jeff Wills Guest

    "NC" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > Hi
    >
    > I recently had an idea for a simple to build high racer. The idea is to take a DF and turn it into
    > a high racer. Should be as easy as an TE clone. Check it out and let me know what you think.
    >
    > http://www.geocities.com/coppola1962/mutant/mutant.htm
    >
    > It's not a clone, it's a Mutant!
    >
    > Nick Coppola

    It's not a mutant, it's from MARS: