High-RPM blenders, other than Vita-Mix??

Jack Blake

Guest
Alternatives to Vita-Mix? (Looking for high RPM blender)

Are there any durable, high-RPM blenders other than the Vita
Mix, for making flour and nut milks? Thanks for all

Jack Blake wrote:

> Alternatives to Vita-Mix? (Looking for high RPM blender)
>
> Are there any durable, high-RPM blenders other than the
> Vita Mix, for making flour and nut milks? Thanks for all

Why do you think high RPM is good? It generates heat
and whips more air into the material. Low RPM but with
good cutting and crushing action is good for juicing
and nut butters.

Thanx for the SPAM! Now I know of one that I do not care to
know about.

news:[email protected]...