High-RPM blenders, other than Vita-Mix??

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Jack Blake, Jun 4, 2004.

  1. Jack Blake

    Jack Blake Guest

    Alternatives to Vita-Mix? (Looking for high RPM blender)

    Are there any durable, high-RPM blenders other than the Vita
    Mix, for making flour and nut milks? Thanks for all

  2. Mark Thorson

    Mark Thorson Guest

    Jack Blake wrote:

    > Alternatives to Vita-Mix? (Looking for high RPM blender)
    >
    > Are there any durable, high-RPM blenders other than the
    > Vita Mix, for making flour and nut milks? Thanks for all

    Why do you think high RPM is good? It generates heat
    and whips more air into the material. Low RPM but with
    good cutting and crushing action is good for juicing
    and nut butters.

  3. Gymmy Bob

    Gymmy Bob Guest

    Thanx for the SPAM! Now I know of one that I do not care to
    know about.

    news:[email protected]...