Higher $ Primes v. Lower $ Purse

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by Smokegenerator, Apr 23, 2003.

  1. Just a thought to throw out to the riders:

    - Would you rather have higher cash primes/lower cash purse versus higher cash purse/lower
    cash primes?

    Your thoughts/opinions, please.

    >Just a thought to throw out to the riders:
    >
    >- Would you rather have higher cash primes/lower cash purse versus higher cash purse/lower cash
    > primes?

    Lower entry fee with lower purse and primes. :)
    -----------------
    Alex __O _-\<,_ (_)/ (_)

  3. "smokegenerator" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Just a thought to throw out to the riders:
    >
    > - Would you rather have higher cash primes/lower cash purse versus higher cash purse/lower cash
    > primes?

    I'd rather have better organized races: more cops, more officials, netural support.

    JT

    NB: reply-to address is munged

    Visit http://www.jt10000.com

  4. In article <[email protected]>, Alex Rodriguez <[email protected]> wrote:

    > >Just a thought to throw out to the riders:
    > >
    > >- Would you rather have higher cash primes/lower cash purse versus higher cash purse/lower cash
    > > primes?
    >
    > Lower entry fee with lower purse and primes. :)

    And big prizes for the Cat 5s. They're the future, after all.