highracers.blogspot.com - Not Found!

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by GaryG, Jan 8, 2006.

  1. GaryG

    GaryG Guest

    The moronic "highracers" website appears to have been taken down by
    blogspot.

    Thanks to all who followed up with emails to google and blogspot.

    GG

    Tags:

  2. Hoi Polloi

    Hoi Polloi Guest

    "GaryG" <[email protected]> wrote in news:eDiwf.2864$n34.71
    @fe03.lga:

    > The moronic "highracers" website appears to have been taken down by
    > blogspot.
    >
    > Thanks to all who followed up with emails to google and blogspot.

    I guess justice isn't blind after all. It is sweet to see the fruits of our
    labor come to pass. The POS should now crawl back under his rock and die
    quietly if he know what's good for him.

    --

    Hoi Polloi

  3. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    GaryG wrote:
    > The moronic "highracers" website appears to have been taken down by
    > blogspot.
    >
    > Thanks to all who followed up with emails to google and blogspot.

    Cool. I wonder how long their next blog host will take to take them off
    the air.

    Greg

    --
    "All my time I spent in heaven
    Revelries of dance and wine

  4. Ted Bennett

    Ted Bennett Guest

    "GaryG" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > The moronic "highracers" website appears to have been taken down by
    > blogspot.
    >
    > Thanks to all who followed up with emails to google and blogspot.
    >
    > GG

    Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition.

    --
    Ted Bennett

  5. Rich

    Rich Guest

    Ted Bennett wrote:

    > Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition.

    The two things that appear to be most destructive of civilization.....

  6. Dan

    Dan Guest

    "Rich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Ted Bennett wrote:
    >
    >> Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition.

    > The two things that appear to be most destructive of civilization.....

    Firesign Theatre!

  7. Hoi Polloi

    Hoi Polloi Guest

    Rich <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Ted Bennett wrote:
    >
    >> Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition.

    > The two things that appear to be most destructive of civilization.....

    Highly debatable especially for the former, but let's not go there. I fancy
    a break from religion, politics, h*lm*ts and spam.

    --

    Hoi Polloi

  8. zulutime

    zulutime Guest

    Rich wrote:

    > > Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition.

    > The two things that appear to be most
    > destructive of civilization.....

    Politically correct hate speech trumps both.

  9. D'ohBoy

    D'ohBoy Guest

    And lo, after the vanquishing of the evil Highracer, it was writ:

    > > > Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition.

    >> The two things that appear to be most
    >> destructive of civilization.....

    >Politically correct hate speech trumps both.

    Let the games begin! (or not, please?)

    'Course, one might call me "Pot".

    D'ohBoy

  10. Werehatrack

    Werehatrack Guest

    On Sun, 8 Jan 2006 17:02:46 -0800, "GaryG" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >The moronic "highracers" website appears to have been taken down by
    >blogspot.
    >
    >Thanks to all who followed up with emails to google and blogspot.

    And there was much rejoicing. Yay.

    --
    Typoes are a feature, not a bug.

  11. Werehatrack wrote:
    > On Sun, 8 Jan 2006 17:02:46 -0800, "GaryG" <[email protected]>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >The moronic "highracers" website appears to have been taken down by
    > >blogspot.
    > >
    > >Thanks to all who followed up with emails to google and blogspot.

    > And there was much rejoicing. Yay.

    Brave Sir Robin's Minstrels were the authors of the HRS blog?

    --
    Tom Sherman - Fox River Valley

  12. Werehatrack

    Werehatrack Guest

    On 9 Jan 2006 19:33:15 -0800, "Johnny Sunset" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Werehatrack wrote:
    >> On Sun, 8 Jan 2006 17:02:46 -0800, "GaryG" <[email protected]>
    >> wrote:
    >>
    >> >The moronic "highracers" website appears to have been taken down by
    >> >blogspot.
    >> >
    >> >Thanks to all who followed up with emails to google and blogspot.

    >> And there was much rejoicing. Yay.

    >Brave Sir Robin's Minstrels were the authors of the HRS blog?

    The relationship was undocumented and unprovable due to the lack of
    DNA testing at the time.
    --
    Typoes are a feature, not a bug.

  13. steve

    steve Guest

    Yer welcome. It is beyond me why he/she is still posting those stupid
    highracer topics.
    What a moronic waste of time. Must be boring being 22, unemployed, and
    living at home with a passive aggressive nuerotic Mother. I guess that
    we will never really know.

    Definetly they are strong candidates for Stupidest Posts of the Year.
    At least I hope that they are not equaled.

  14. Werehatrack

    Werehatrack Guest

    On Tue, 10 Jan 2006 05:22:58 GMT, Werehatrack
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >On 9 Jan 2006 19:33:15 -0800, "Johnny Sunset" <[email protected]>
    >wrote:
    >

    >>Werehatrack wrote:

    >>> And there was much rejoicing. Yay.

    >>Brave Sir Robin's Minstrels were the authors of the HRS blog?

    >The relationship was undocumented and unprovable due to the lack of
    >DNA testing at the time.

    Rats. Should have prefaced it with "There was a certain drunken
    indiscretion involving the minstrels, a small pot of French onion
    soup, and three Spanish widows, which set the events in motion that
    eventually produced the authors of the blog. However, ..."
    --
    Typoes are a feature, not a bug.

  15. wle

    wle Guest

    though if blogspot is free, nothing will prevent the return of
    idiot.post.why

    wle.