highracers.blogspot.com - Not Found!

GaryG

Guest
The moronic "highracers" website appears to have been taken down by
blogspot.

Thanks to all who followed up with emails to google and blogspot.

GG

GaryG wrote:
> The moronic "highracers" website appears to have been taken down by
> blogspot.
>
> Thanks to all who followed up with emails to google and blogspot.

Cool. I wonder how long their next blog host will take to take them off
the air.

Greg

--
"All my time I spent in heaven
Revelries of dance and wine

"GaryG" <[email protected]> wrote:

> The moronic "highracers" website appears to have been taken down by
> blogspot.
>
> Thanks to all who followed up with emails to google and blogspot.
>
> GG

Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition.

--
Ted Bennett

Ted Bennett wrote:

> Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition.

The two things that appear to be most destructive of civilization.....

Rich <[email protected]> wrote in
news:[email protected]:

> Ted Bennett wrote:
>
>> Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition.

> The two things that appear to be most destructive of civilization.....

Highly debatable especially for the former, but let's not go there. I fancy
a break from religion, politics, h*lm*ts and spam.

--

Hoi Polloi

Rich wrote:

> > Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition.

> The two things that appear to be most
> destructive of civilization.....

Politically correct hate speech trumps both.

And lo, after the vanquishing of the evil Highracer, it was writ:

> > > Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition.

>> The two things that appear to be most
>> destructive of civilization.....

>Politically correct hate speech trumps both.

Let the games begin! (or not, please?)

'Course, one might call me "Pot".

D'ohBoy

Yer welcome. It is beyond me why he/she is still posting those stupid
highracer topics.
What a moronic waste of time. Must be boring being 22, unemployed, and
living at home with a passive aggressive nuerotic Mother. I guess that
we will never really know.

Definetly they are strong candidates for Stupidest Posts of the Year.
At least I hope that they are not equaled.

though if blogspot is free, nothing will prevent the return of
idiot.post.why

wle.