highracers.blogspot.com - Not Found!

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by GaryG, Jan 8, 2006.

  1. GaryG

    GaryG Guest

    The moronic "highracers" website appears to have been taken down by
    blogspot.

    Thanks to all who followed up with emails to google and blogspot.

    GG

    Tags:

  2. Hoi Polloi

    Hoi Polloi Guest

    "GaryG" <[email protected]> wrote in news:eDiwf.2864$n34.71
    @fe03.lga:

    > The moronic "highracers" website appears to have been taken down by
    > blogspot.
    >
    > Thanks to all who followed up with emails to google and blogspot.

    I guess justice isn't blind after all. It is sweet to see the fruits of our
    labor come to pass. The POS should now crawl back under his rock and die
    quietly if he know what's good for him.

    --

    Hoi Polloi

  3. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    GaryG wrote:
    > The moronic "highracers" website appears to have been taken down by
    > blogspot.
    >
    > Thanks to all who followed up with emails to google and blogspot.

    Cool. I wonder how long their next blog host will take to take them off
    the air.

    Greg

    --
    "All my time I spent in heaven
    Revelries of dance and wine

  4. Ted Bennett

    Ted Bennett Guest

    "GaryG" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > The moronic "highracers" website appears to have been taken down by
    > blogspot.
    >
    > Thanks to all who followed up with emails to google and blogspot.
    >
    > GG

    Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition.

    --
    Ted Bennett

  5. Rich

    Rich Guest

    Ted Bennett wrote:

    > Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition.

    The two things that appear to be most destructive of civilization.....

  6. Dan

    Dan Guest

    "Rich" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Ted Bennett wrote:
    >
    >> Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition.

    > The two things that appear to be most destructive of civilization.....

    Firesign Theatre!

  7. Pat in TX

    Pat in TX Guest

    "GaryG" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > The moronic "highracers" website appears to have been taken down by
    > blogspot.
    >
    > Thanks to all who followed up with emails to google and blogspot.
    >
    > GG

    I was going through the usual motions of making this thread disappear and
    then I said to myself "I don't recall that name as being one of the idiots
    who spams the newsgroups." I am glad I clicked on it to see your message. I
    have blocked more posts than I ever thought I would during this spate of
    adolescent spamming.

    Pat in TX

  8. Hoi Polloi

    Hoi Polloi Guest

    Rich <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Ted Bennett wrote:
    >
    >> Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition.

    > The two things that appear to be most destructive of civilization.....

    Highly debatable especially for the former, but let's not go there. I fancy
    a break from religion, politics, h*lm*ts and spam.

    --

    Hoi Polloi

  9. zulutime

    zulutime Guest

    Rich wrote:

    > > Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition.

    > The two things that appear to be most
    > destructive of civilization.....

    Politically correct hate speech trumps both.

  10. D'ohBoy

    D'ohBoy Guest

    And lo, after the vanquishing of the evil Highracer, it was writ:

    > > > Praise the Lord, and pass the ammunition.

    >> The two things that appear to be most
    >> destructive of civilization.....

    >Politically correct hate speech trumps both.

    Let the games begin! (or not, please?)

    'Course, one might call me "Pot".

    D'ohBoy

  11. Edward Dolan

    Edward Dolan Guest

    "Pat in TX" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "GaryG" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >> The moronic "highracers" website appears to have been taken down by
    >> blogspot.
    >>
    >> Thanks to all who followed up with emails to google and blogspot.
    >>
    >> GG

    > I was going through the usual motions of making this thread disappear and
    > then I said to myself "I don't recall that name as being one of the idiots
    > who spams the newsgroups." I am glad I clicked on it to see your message.
    > I have blocked more posts than I ever thought I would during this spate of
    > adolescent spamming.
    >
    > Pat in TX

    Old Pat here from the great state of Texas was what was wrong with ARBR when
    it came under attack by the criminal vandal spamming troll (Ed Gin) last
    winter. All they knew how to do on ARBR was to kill file, but the troll kept
    changing his name and address, so it did no good whatsoever. Then they all
    fled to BROL (a moderated forum for recumbent cyclists) never to return. But
    RBM has showed the rest of Usenet how to handle a criminal vandal spamming
    troll.

    Congratulations to RBM! I am proud of you and ashamed of my own miserable
    group which did not have the guts to do what they needed to do. Characters
    like Pat in TX was what was wrong with ARBR and you do not ever want to have
    too many like him on your newsgroup. They will not fight when fight is what
    is called for. Instead, they run and hide like the weaklings and cowards
    that they are. It amazes me that they can even come to the group and boast
    of their kill filing efforts. My disgust at them runneth over.

    Regards,

    Ed Dolan - Minnesota

  12. steve

    steve Guest

    Yer welcome. It is beyond me why he/she is still posting those stupid
    highracer topics.
    What a moronic waste of time. Must be boring being 22, unemployed, and
    living at home with a passive aggressive nuerotic Mother. I guess that
    we will never really know.

    Definetly they are strong candidates for Stupidest Posts of the Year.
    At least I hope that they are not equaled.

  13. Pat in TX

    Pat in TX Guest

    "steve" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Yer welcome. It is beyond me why he/she is still posting those stupid
    > highracer topics.
    > What a moronic waste of time. Must be boring being 22, unemployed, and
    > living at home with a passive aggressive nuerotic Mother. I guess that
    > we will never really know.
    >
    > Definetly they are strong candidates for Stupidest Posts of the Year.
    > At least I hope that they are not equaled.

    Guy's an immature idiot and you blame his mother? sheesh!

  14. wle

    wle Guest

    though if blogspot is free, nothing will prevent the return of
    idiot.post.why

    wle.