Hiking music

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by Andrew Glass, Feb 2, 2005.

  1. Andrew Glass

    Andrew Glass Guest

    Tags:

  2. Jeff C

    Jeff C Guest

    On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 23:06:56 +0000, Andrew Glass wrote:
    > A track for the lonely batchelor urwers...
    >
    > http://www.stablesound.co.uk/mp3/sturdygirl.mp3
    >

    > Andrew

    Top of Ben Nevis, yes Top of the Pops..........no

    'tis good tho,lol

    Regards Jeff.

    www.astrecks.co.uk

    If it works..............DON'T fix it
    No Virus Checker? try this free one from AVG it is very good:-
    http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_dwnl_free.php
    For a new experience in e-mail clients try:- http://www.pocomail.com/
    Kill SPAM forever! Protect your family with Spamjab from:-
    http://www.spamjab.com/

  3. Jeff C

    Jeff C Guest

    On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 23:06:56 +0000, Andrew Glass wrote:
    > A track for the lonely batchelor urwers...
    >
    > http://www.stablesound.co.uk/mp3/sturdygirl.mp3
    >

    > Andrew

    Top of Ben Nevis, yes Top of the Pops..........no

    'tis good tho,lol

    Regards Jeff.

    www.astrecks.co.uk

    If it works..............DON'T fix it
    No Virus Checker? try this free one from AVG it is very good:-
    http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_dwnl_free.php
    For a new experience in e-mail clients try:- http://www.pocomail.com/
    Kill SPAM forever! Protect your family with Spamjab from:-
    http://www.spamjab.com/

  4. Anth

    Anth Guest

    Jeff C <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 23:06:56 +0000, Andrew Glass wrote:
    > > A track for the lonely batchelor urwers...
    > >
    > > http://www.stablesound.co.uk/mp3/sturdygirl.mp3
    > >

    > > Andrew

    > Top of Ben Nevis, yes Top of the Pops..........no
    >
    > 'tis good tho,lol
    >
    > Regards Jeff.
    >
    > www.astrecks.co.uk
    >
    > If it works..............DON'T fix it
    > No Virus Checker? try this free one from AVG it is very good:-
    > http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_dwnl_free.php
    > For a new experience in e-mail clients try:- http://www.pocomail.com/
    > Kill SPAM forever! Protect your family with Spamjab from:-
    > http://www.spamjab.com/

    I always end up humming "A surfing safari" by Bert Kaemfert (recently
    the theme music to some insurance company ad, can't remember which).
    Don't know why, it's just a good upbeat tune to walk to. The Grand
    Old Duke of York is good for hills, for obvious reasons!

    Anth

    Please link to http://www.wheresthepath.com/

  5. Anth

    Anth Guest

    Jeff C <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
    > On Wed, 2 Feb 2005 23:06:56 +0000, Andrew Glass wrote:
    > > A track for the lonely batchelor urwers...
    > >
    > > http://www.stablesound.co.uk/mp3/sturdygirl.mp3
    > >

    > > Andrew

    > Top of Ben Nevis, yes Top of the Pops..........no
    >
    > 'tis good tho,lol
    >
    > Regards Jeff.
    >
    > www.astrecks.co.uk
    >
    > If it works..............DON'T fix it
    > No Virus Checker? try this free one from AVG it is very good:-
    > http://www.grisoft.com/us/us_dwnl_free.php
    > For a new experience in e-mail clients try:- http://www.pocomail.com/
    > Kill SPAM forever! Protect your family with Spamjab from:-
    > http://www.spamjab.com/

    I always end up humming "A surfing safari" by Bert Kaemfert (recently
    the theme music to some insurance company ad, can't remember which).
    Don't know why, it's just a good upbeat tune to walk to. The Grand
    Old Duke of York is good for hills, for obvious reasons!

    Anth

    Please link to http://www.wheresthepath.com/

  6. Bitstring <[email protected]>, from the
    wonderful person Anth <[email protected]> said
    <snip>
    >I always end up humming "A surfing safari" by Bert Kaemfert (recently
    >the theme music to some insurance company ad, can't remember which).
    >Don't know why, it's just a good upbeat tune to walk to. The Grand
    >Old Duke of York is good for hills, for obvious reasons!

    Enya's "Anywhere Is" .. you'd hafta know the words to appreciate the
    significance though. 8>.

    --
    GSV Three Minds in a Can

  7. Bitstring <[email protected]>, from the