Hilarious Farrah update enclosed.

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by P E T E F A G E, Apr 1, 2003.

  1. ...and no, I didn't make this up for April Fool's Day.

    Sir,

    It has come to my attention that one of our photos is being published with out our permission at the
    following site:

    http://www.paradigmhosting.net/whackjobs/alvillar.jpg

    I must insist that you remove this image immediately. It is a violation of copyright to use our
    material in this manner.

    --
    <snip>

    Been busy, eh Terri?

    ROTFLMAO.

    Tags:

  2. Simon

    Simon Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    | ...and no, I didn't make this up for April Fool's Day.
    |
    | Sir,
    |
    | It has come to my attention that one of our photos is being published with out our permission at
    | the following site:
    |
    | http://www.paradigmhosting.net/whackjobs/alvillar.jpg
    |
    | I must insist that you remove this image immediately. It is a violation of copyright to use our
    | material in this manner.
    |
    | --
    | <snip>
    |
    | Been busy, eh Terri?
    |
    | ROTFLMAO.

    Man that made me chuckle. lucky I wasnt drinking tea at the time

    Simon

  3. L Hays

    L Hays Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > ...and no, I didn't make this up for April Fool's Day.
    >
    > Sir,
    >
    > It has come to my attention that one of our photos is being published with out our permission at
    > the following site:
    >
    > http://www.paradigmhosting.net/whackjobs/alvillar.jpg
    >
    > I must insist that you remove this image immediately. It is a violation of copyright to use our
    > material in this manner.
    >
    > --
    > <snip>
    >
    > Been busy, eh Terri?
    >
    > ROTFLMAO.

    Just a violation of my eyesight, ughh.

    Lance

  4. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > ...and no, I didn't make this up for April Fool's Day.
    >
    > Sir,
    >
    > It has come to my attention that one of our photos is being published with out our permission at
    > the following site:
    >
    > http://www.paradigmhosting.net/whackjobs/alvillar.jpg
    >
    > I must insist that you remove this image immediately. It is a violation of copyright to use our
    > material in this manner.
    >
    > --
    > <snip>
    >
    > Been busy, eh Terri?
    >
    > ROTFLMAO.

    Hehehe...perhaps this could be a suitable replacement... http://www.pbase.com/image/14992340

    Mike - I was saving it for SS Bill but...

  5. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > ...and no, I didn't make this up for April Fool's Day.
    >
    > Sir,
    >
    > It has come to my attention that one of our photos is being published with out our permission at
    > the following site:
    >
    > http://www.paradigmhosting.net/whackjobs/alvillar.jpg
    >
    > I must insist that you remove this image immediately. It is a violation of copyright to use our
    > material in this manner.

    HAW HAW HAW What a maroon with a bad 'do.

    JD

  6. ..::Tbf::..

    ..::Tbf::.. Guest

    --
    http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "JD" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > > ...and no, I didn't make this up for April Fool's Day.
    > >
    > > Sir,
    > >
    > > It has come to my attention that one of our photos is being published with out our permission at
    > > the following site:
    > >
    > > http://www.paradigmhosting.net/whackjobs/alvillar.jpg
    > >
    > > I must insist that you remove this image immediately. It is a violation of copyright to use our
    > > material in this manner.
    >
    > HAW HAW HAW What a maroon with a bad 'do.
    >
    > JD

    Your one to talk hippie, forget the middle east, theres plenty of oil right in your mop.

  7. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > TBF says:
    >
    > >Your one to talk hippie, forget the middle east, theres plenty of oil right in your mop.
    >
    > What happened to the "Build bridges not obstacles" on your site? Or does that only work one way?
    >
    > How the fsck do you make a living in any advisory capacity with such an obvious attitude problem?
    >
    > As for the "OO-Zone" and that "Macho man" pose - well, sister, don't get me started........
    >
    > Steve

    Come-on Steve, can't you tell a serious mtb'er when you see one.
    --
    Slacker

  8. Slacker

    Slacker Guest

    > Slacker says:
    >
    > >Come-on Steve, can't you tell a serious mtb'er when you see one.
    >
    > Yup. And he ain't it!
    >
    > Steve

    hehehe

  9. ..::Tbf::..

    ..::Tbf::.. Guest

    --
    http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > TBF says:
    >
    > >Your one to talk hippie, forget the middle east, theres plenty of oil
    right
    > >in your mop.
    >
    > What happened to the "Build bridges not obstacles" on your site? Or does
    that
    > only work one way?
    >
    > How the fsck do you make a living in any advisory capacity with such an
    obvious
    > attitude problem?
    >
    > As for the "OO-Zone" and that "Macho man" pose - well, sister, don't get
    me
    > started........
    >
    > Steve

    get you started on what?

  10. ..::Tbf::..

    ..::Tbf::.. Guest

    --
    http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > TBF says:
    >
    > >Your one to talk hippie, forget the middle east, theres plenty of oil
    right
    > >in your mop.
    >
    > What happened to the "Build bridges not obstacles" on your site? Or does
    that
    > only work one way?
    >
    > How the fsck do you make a living in any advisory capacity with such an
    obvious
    > attitude problem?
    >
    > As for the "OO-Zone" and that "Macho man" pose - well, sister, don't get
    me
    > started........
    >
    > Steve

    Wow you can read... I'm deeply impressed. I thought you and your hippie pals only read cracker
    jack boxes.

  11. ..::Tbf::..

    ..::Tbf::.. Guest

    --
    http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "Slacker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > > Slacker says:
    > >
    > > >Come-on Steve, can't you tell a serious mtb'er when you see one.
    > >
    > > Yup. And he ain't it!
    > >
    > > Steve
    >
    > hehehe

    And here is Larry and Moe come to play, LOL.

    You guys are so predictable. I can ride any of you like a five dollar ho on any trail on the planet.

  12. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    At 13.19, in answer to the same, he wrote:

    > Wow you can read... I'm deeply impressed. I thought you and your hippie
    pals
    > only read cracker jack boxes.

    What's up soft boy, Steve get under your skin with that accurate and sharp shot at your
    over-inflated and wholly unsupportable ego?

    And you say 'we' (whoever that is) are predictable? Heheheheheheh.......

    Shaun aRe - Almost too much irony ',;~}

  13. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > PS, TBF - you still haven't answered my question, so I'll ask again....
    >
    > >> What happened to the "Build bridges not obstacles" on your site? Or
    does
    > >that
    > >> only work one way?

    It only works when it helps his ego Steve. That much should be obvious. The eejit will only be nice
    to people if they massage his ego a little, or at the very least, don't pop it for him. He is what
    becomes of those that take themselves too seriously, they cannot see their own flaws for the amount
    of 'bowel' around their heads, and certainly cannot stand having their flaws pointed out by others,
    or that another may know more (and know better) on a subject than they do.

    Hell, if it weren't so damned funny, it'd be quite sad, heheheheh..... ',;~}

    Shaun aRe - "Throw him to Sheldon!!!! Throw him to Sheldon!!!!"

  14. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Stephen Baker <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:20[email protected]...
    > Shaun R says:
    >
    > >It only works when it helps his ego Steve.
    >
    > I have a feeling you might be right there.

    Yeah, I spotted the cheesy 'up itselfness' of his web-site, but only after I figured he'd probably
    got a problem. The site just confimed it, big neon sign style.....

    > Personally, I think he's down on JD cos he tried to grow a ponytail and couldn't.

    Heheheheh - prolly right there!

    Shaun aRe

  15. ..::Tbf::..

    ..::Tbf::.. Guest

  16. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    spademan o---[) * <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...

    > "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > TBF slobbers:
    > >
    > > >I can ride any of you like a five dollar ho on any trail on the planet.
    > >
    > > Down, boy! While I don't have any experience with 5-dollar ho's. I do
    > believe
    > > you have chickened out of a challenge you laid down at JD's feet. When
    > you
    > > have made good on that challenge, then you can throw down another
    > gauntlet.
    > >
    > > Now go back to your 5 dollar ho .
    > >

    > Yeah and how about leaving a tip, Terri needs the money for the habitat..

    LOL! Heheheheheheh - GWF!

    Shaun aRe - Not to mention the hairspray........

  17. ..::Tbf::..

    ..::Tbf::.. Guest

    --
    http://members.rogers.com/theblackfoxx/ "spademan o---[) *" <[email protected]>

    > "Stephen Baker" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > TBF slobbers:
    > >
    > > >I can ride any of you like a five dollar ho on any trail on the planet.
    > >
    > > Down, boy! While I don't have any experience with 5-dollar ho's. I do
    > believe
    > > you have chickened out of a challenge you laid down at JD's feet. When
    > you
    > > have made good on that challenge, then you can throw down another
    > gauntlet.
    > >
    > > Now go back to your 5 dollar ho .
    > >

    > Yeah and how about leaving a tip, Terri needs the money for the habitat..

    I always leave a tip, but been married for 6 years now, what's the going rate?

  18. "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > ...and no, I didn't make this up for April Fool's Day.
    >
    > Sir,
    >
    > It has come to my attention that one of our photos is being published with out our permission

    > I must insist that you remove this image immediately. It is a violation of copyright to use our
    > material in this manner.

    Fagerlin must be bald. A little hair envy? Terri Alvillar

  19. Chris

    Chris Guest

    "P e t e F a g e r l i n" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > ...and no, I didn't make this up for April Fool's Day.
    >
    > Sir,
    >
    > It has come to my attention that one of our photos is being published with out our permission at
    > the following site:
    >
    > http://www.paradigmhosting.net/whackjobs/alvillar.jpg
    >
    > I must insist that you remove this image immediately. It is a violation of copyright to use our
    > material in this manner.
    >
    > --

    How exactly is this copyright infringement? I saw no ads at Pete's site and paid no fee to view it,
    so I can only assume he's not making money from it. If the picture was published before, as it
    apparently was, what's the harm in reproducing it?

    Chris