Hill Climbing & Gear Shifting

Originally Posted by swampy1970

I still have an Iomega zap disk drive (1gb) at home.

Like my Shimano shifters, they still work fine. ;)

USB? Not USB, Parallel! Parallel!
big-smile.png

Good luck "Plug and Play'ing" that!
big-smile.png

"Plug and Prayâ„¢"
big-smile.png

Oy! Bottom of the page: http://www.bardianicsf.com/index-en.php

Sponsored by Campgranola. Then scope out the handful of Super Record's Colbrelli is holding on to. I can send you reading glasses, if needed.

Half a" groupset"? Pfffft! If the name on the "groupset" is Campagnolo...that's more than enough to make you a champion!

BTW...WTF is a "groupset"? A group already is a set. Better go back to the even more pretentious "gruppo". Better still, keep riding your mediocre shitmaNO, driving mediocre Miata's and donate your mullet to a fright house for Halloween.

Damnit, Swami! Ohio is getting cold already. Can I come and crash in your guest home by the pool say...November through March? I promise not to laugh too much at your shitmaNO **** when you make noisey, long dwell time shifts on our 20,000' climbing rides. Actually, since Everesting is getting to be all the rage, I think we should do hill repeats on your favorite climb until we get 27k feet in the books.

What is a groupset? From: http://www.campagnolo.com/US/en/Electronic_Groupsets/super_record_eps/road Super Record EPS represents the pinnacle of this game changing technology. Not only is it the lightest electronic groupset in the world but, through the use of the finest carbon fiber and titanium as well as advanced design, it is capable of unrivaled performance and durability. What did Campagnolo call it - a groupset? Hmmm. That cold weather must be freezing your brain cells... I was hoping to do the Furnace Creek 508 next year with 38,000ft in a single jaunt whilst riding through Death Valley but Commiefornia decided that holding sporting events there was too dangerous. Of course the stats show that athletes that are good enough to complete there know about hydration and don't die whilst dumbfuck hikers go on a 15 mile hike with 12oz of water and make it 3 miles before the die and coyotes eat their brains at night... I know if not been feeling well as I've been harboring the thought of trying Super Feckord EPS again so I went to the docs and got some blood tests to make sure I was alright...

"What did Campagnolo call it - a groupset?"

Campagnolo Engrish are addicted to stoopidity.

Just saw that my bud's Mavic wheels (let's pretend the word "wheelset" was never typed on the face of this retarded planet) were made in Romania. Probably by the same Romanian elves that work another shift in the factory across the street in Cugir manufacturing Campy crank'sets'.

62° Today and with a base layer long sleeve'set' under a short sleeve jersey I was actually over dressed and a bit too hot while climbing or trying to stay on the wheel of 'he who never loses a race' (aka: HWNLAR).

"I know if not been feeling well as I've been harboring the thought of trying Super Feckord EPS again so I went to the docs and got some blood tests to make sure I was alright..."

Dude!!! You got da Ebola!!!

A local Cat. 2 kicked my ass the other day (You what a shot? Get in ****ing line, bucko!) on his awesome dark graphic Parlee custom decked out in the most spectacular Sooper Record EPS 'groupset' and I think he had either Williams or Reynolds 50 MM's on it. It shifted flawlessly. His bud's mechanical Duh-Ass shifted with loud clunks...which the owner passed off as resonant frequencies amplified by the rear wheel's hub. Yeah...uh...sure...whatever.

CampagNOlo "english" we're calling it a groupset even before dumb names like "Campy" were heard worldwide. Even after more than a decade of racing and cycling trips in France and Italy, it wasn't until I first came to the US in 1997 that I heard the phrase "Campy." Groupset - it's the only term I've heard for a complete collection of parts. I guess with Campag you could call them overpriced... ;) No need for baselayers here. First puncture of the year today. Of course it'd have to be just as I was almost out of the boonies, just as the sun was going down and right as my back felt really tight. That mini pump work but damn it requires more work than I'd care for to get the tire upto around 75psi, which on the wider 25mm rims is OK.

Quote by Swami:
"...it's the only term I've heard for a complete collection of parts."

Oh. You mean..."group". Or in pretentious Eyetalianese..."gruppo". Not "grupposet".

" it wasn't until I first came to the US in 1997 that I heard the phrase "Campy.""

We're light years ahead of dem furriners. 'Murica! **** yeah!

By "out of the boonies" you mean The Castro? Yeah...a rough place to be on the curb, bent over and stroking it over and over. How many Miata drivers offered you a ride?

The Castro? Lol. You think I actually live in SF and frequent bars wearing your Harley garb of assless leather chaps and leather cap? I live a few minutes away from some nice country roads - no need to ride through town. And in quasi Italian that'd be Gruppi and not Gruppo...