hill inclinometer

Many years ago John Schubert wrote an article entitled something like "the ten most useless bicycle
products" a similar inclinometer was on that list. **** Ryan

I think that is a pretty neat thing. Albeit, I probably would not buy one.

I would most likely buy a GPS with an elevation monitor. A person on a state ride had this type of GPS. I thought it was really neat.

[email protected] (john riley) wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> http://www.skymounti.com/english/index_main.htm
>
> or fir better pictures, the US distributor here:

John,

But, that would take all the fun out of the stories about 45% grade climbs, etc.

It is like the "one that got away". You can adlib, "that hill was so steep that...." If you had some
damned device to actually measure the grade, it would take all the fun out of it.

Gary McCarty, Greenspeed GTO, Salt Lake City