hill inclinometer

Discussion in 'Recumbent bicycles' started by John Riley, Jun 30, 2003.

  1. Richard Ryan

    Richard Ryan Guest

    Many years ago John Schubert wrote an article entitled something like "the ten most useless bicycle
    products" a similar inclinometer was on that list. Dick Ryan

  2. Baronn1

    Baronn1 Guest

  3. bentcruiser

    bentcruiser New Member

    Joined:
    Apr 18, 2003
    I think that is a pretty neat thing. Albeit, I probably would not buy one.

    I would most likely buy a GPS with an elevation monitor. A person on a state ride had this type of GPS. I thought it was really neat.

  4. Gary Mc

    Gary Mc Guest

    [email protected] (john riley) wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > http://www.skymounti.com/english/index_main.htm
    >
    > or fir better pictures, the US distributor here:

    John,

    But, that would take all the fun out of the stories about 45% grade climbs, etc.

    It is like the "one that got away". You can adlib, "that hill was so steep that...." If you had some
    damned device to actually measure the grade, it would take all the fun out of it.

    Gary McCarty, Greenspeed GTO, Salt Lake City