Hill Walking

Discussion in 'General Fitness' started by David, Mar 2, 2004.

  1. David

    David Guest

    I am not a hillwalker, therefore I can't give you any advice, but I will have a look at the email
    address www.west-highland-way.co.uk and see if it can drum- up some interest and get me going.

    Tags:

  2. Fran

    Fran Guest

    [email protected] said...
    > I am not a hillwalker, therefore I can't give you any advice, but I will have a look at the email
    > address www.west-highland-way.co.uk and see if it can drum- up some interest and get me going.

    Oh my, these lecturers are really doing a good job, aren't they. How long has a URL been synonymous
    with an email address?
    --
    Fran If you need my email address please ask.

  3. Tim Jackson

    Tim Jackson Guest

    Fran wrote on Tue, 2 Mar 2004 22:05:36 -0000....
    > [email protected] said...
    > > I am not a hillwalker, therefore I can't give you any advice, but I will have a look at the
    > > email address www.west-highland-way.co.uk and see if it can drum- up some interest and get me
    > > going.
    > >
    > Oh my, these lecturers are really doing a good job, aren't they. How long has a URL been
    > synonymous with an email address?

    Neither are they doing a very good job of explaining how to post a reply, in such a way that the
    reply appears in the same thread as the original post rather then starting a new thread.

    I get the impression that this lecturer is even more clueless about newsgroups than most of them.

    --
    Tim Jackson [email protected] (Change '.invalid' to '.co.uk' to reply direct)
    Absurd patents: visit http://www.patent.freeserve.co.uk

  4. Hi there, Whe are you allgoing to do another walk and where
    about are you going?

    please write back

    thank

  5. Hi there, Are You all going to do another walk? If you are,
    when are you going? and where are you going?.

    Please write back

    thank

  6. Tim Jackson

    Tim Jackson Guest

    KHS computing wrote on 26 Mar 2004 03:56:59 -0800....
    > Hi there, Whe are you allgoing to do another walk and
    > where about are you going?
    >
    > please write back

    I'm afraid the assessment materials you are following are
    fundamentally flawed, so you are as unlikely to get a
    sensible reply as when you posted in this group last week.
    (Or perhaps it was someone else from Kirkcaldy High School
    - do you all have to share the same Computing Department
    email address?)

    Please ask your teacher to consult the SQA. In response to
    complaints, they have recommended that schools and colleges
    should adopt a "more open approach" to this task. See
    http://tinyurl.com/3xf97

    --
    Tim Jackson [email protected] (Change
    '.invalid' to '.co.uk' to reply direct) Absurd patents:
    visit http://www.patent.freeserve.co.uk

  7. Anonymous

    Anonymous Guest

    In article <[email protected]>
    [email protected] (KHS computing) wrote:

    > Hi there, Whe are you allgoing to do another walk and
    > where about are you going?
    >
    > please write back
    >
    > thank

    Stick your index finger up your tutors arse and
    whistle Dixie.

  8. Paul Rooney

    Paul Rooney Guest

    On 26 Mar 2004 03:56:59 -0800, [email protected] (KHS
    computing) wrote:

    >Hi there, Whe are you allgoing to do another walk and where
    >about are you going?
    >
    >please write back
    >
    >thank

    Tomorrow or Sunday, weather permitting. Wales maybe. Or
    Kinder Scout. I'm undecided.

    --

    Paul

    My Lake District walking site (updated 29th September 2003):

    http://paulrooney.netfirms.com

  9. Nomen Nescio

    Nomen Nescio Guest

    In article <[email protected]>
    [email protected] (KHS computing) wrote:

    > Hi there, Whe are you allgoing to do another walk and
    > where about are you going?
    >
    > please write back
    >
    > thank

    Stick your index finger up your tutors arse and
    whistle Dixie.

  10. Starwars

    Starwars Guest

    In article <[email protected]>
    [email protected] (KHS computing) wrote:

    > Hi there, Whe are you allgoing to do another walk and
    > where about are you going?
    >
    > please write back
    >
    > thank

    Stick your index finger up your tutors arse and
    whistle Dixie.

  11. Mark South

    Mark South Guest

    "starwars" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > In article <[email protected]>
    > [email protected] (KHS computing) wrote:
    > >
    > > Hi there, Whe are you allgoing to do another walk and
    > > where about are
    you going?

    > > please write back
    > >
    > > thank
    >
    > Stick your index finger up your tutors arse and
    > whistle Dixie.

    How many more times are you going to post this?