Hill Walking

David

Guest
I am not a hillwalker, therefore I can't give you any advice, but I will have a look at the email
address www.west-highland-way.co.uk and see if it can drum- up some interest and get me going.

[email protected] said...
> I am not a hillwalker, therefore I can't give you any advice, but I will have a look at the email
> address www.west-highland-way.co.uk and see if it can drum- up some interest and get me going.

Oh my, these lecturers are really doing a good job, aren't they. How long has a URL been synonymous
with an email address?
--
Fran If you need my email address please ask.

Fran wrote on Tue, 2 Mar 2004 22:05:36 -0000....
> [email protected] said...
> > I am not a hillwalker, therefore I can't give you any advice, but I will have a look at the
> > email address www.west-highland-way.co.uk and see if it can drum- up some interest and get me
> > going.
> >
> Oh my, these lecturers are really doing a good job, aren't they. How long has a URL been
> synonymous with an email address?

Neither are they doing a very good job of explaining how to post a reply, in such a way that the
reply appears in the same thread as the original post rather then starting a new thread.

I get the impression that this lecturer is even more clueless about newsgroups than most of them.

--
Tim Jackson [email protected] (Change '.invalid' to '.co.uk' to reply direct)
Absurd patents: visit http://www.patent.freeserve.co.uk

Hi there, Whe are you allgoing to do another walk and where
about are you going?

please write back

thank

Hi there, Are You all going to do another walk? If you are,
when are you going? and where are you going?.

Please write back

thank

KHS computing wrote on 26 Mar 2004 03:56:59 -0800....
> Hi there, Whe are you allgoing to do another walk and
> where about are you going?
>
> please write back

I'm afraid the assessment materials you are following are
fundamentally flawed, so you are as unlikely to get a
sensible reply as when you posted in this group last week.
(Or perhaps it was someone else from Kirkcaldy High School
- do you all have to share the same Computing Department
email address?)

Please ask your teacher to consult the SQA. In response to
complaints, they have recommended that schools and colleges
should adopt a "more open approach" to this task. See
http://tinyurl.com/3xf97

--
Tim Jackson [email protected] (Change
'.invalid' to '.co.uk' to reply direct) Absurd patents:
visit http://www.patent.freeserve.co.uk

In article <[email protected]>
[email protected] (KHS computing) wrote:

> Hi there, Whe are you allgoing to do another walk and
> where about are you going?
>
> please write back
>
> thank

Stick your index finger up your tutors **** and
whistle Dixie.

On 26 Mar 2004 03:56:59 -0800, [email protected] (KHS
computing) wrote:

>Hi there, Whe are you allgoing to do another walk and where
>about are you going?
>
>please write back
>
>thank

Tomorrow or Sunday, weather permitting. Wales maybe. Or
Kinder Scout. I'm undecided.

--

Paul

My Lake District walking site (updated 29th September 2003):

http://paulrooney.netfirms.com