General fitness, health and nutrition · Public discussion

HILLARIOUS training related apparel.

Started by GymSkinZ Inc. · · Last activity · 3 posts · 283 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
General fitness, health and nutrition
Published
2 March 2006
Last activity
2 March 2006
Original author
GymSkinZ Inc.
Posts
3
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
283
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–3 of 3
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. As an ironman athlete and someone that lives the "multisport" lifestyle, I
    think everyone can appreciate the humour in these! Will be available in
    technical fiber as so you can wear them during races and will definitely
    spark up conversation pre/during/and post race!

    check it out!
    www.gymskinz.com

    Tav.
    Vancouver, B.C.

  2. "As an ironman athlete and someone who lives the "multisport" lifestyle,
    I think..."

    You really had me going there for a minute.......... until I read those
    last two words.

  3. haha... I take it you're not a big fan of triathlon? Then I'm even more
    sure you'd get a kick out of the designs...

    www.gymskinz.com/catalog.html

    "Miss Anne Thrope" <[email hidden]> wrote in message
    news:[email hidden]...

    Quoted message said:

    "As an ironman athlete and someone who lives the "multisport" lifestyle,
    I think..."

    You really had me going there for a minute.......... until I read those
    last two words.

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.