Hillbilly Hotdogs

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Dee Randall, Sep 5, 2005.

  1. Dee Randall

    Dee Randall Guest

    This is the place where some (probably some of my relatives) might be
    spending their Labor day. Loads of pictures
    http://www.hillbillyhotdogs.com/
    Click on enter, then photos --
    For the Hot Dog STAND pictures, click on Huntington photos, then the Stand.
    For other pictures, click on Lesage photos.
    Dee Dee

    Tags:

  2. On Mon 05 Sep 2005 09:34:51a, Dee Randall wrote in rec.food.cooking:

    > This is the place where some (probably some of my relatives) might be
    > spending their Labor day. Loads of pictures
    > http://www.hillbillyhotdogs.com/
    > Click on enter, then photos --
    > For the Hot Dog STAND pictures, click on Huntington photos, then the Stand.
    > For other pictures, click on Lesage photos.
    > Dee Dee

    I could be happy eating here on Labor Day!

    --
    Wayne Boatwright *¿*

    My doctor told me to stop having intimate dinners for four,
    unless there are three other people.

  3. sf

    sf Guest

    On Mon, 5 Sep 2005 12:34:51 -0400, Dee Randall wrote:

    > This is the place where some (probably some of my relatives) might be
    > spending their Labor day. Loads of pictures
    > http://www.hillbillyhotdogs.com/
    > Click on enter, then photos --
    > For the Hot Dog STAND pictures, click on Huntington photos, then the Stand.
    > For other pictures, click on Lesage photos.
    > Dee Dee

    That's cute! They seem like a bunch of fun loving people with a good
    sense of humor.

  4. Dee Randall

    Dee Randall Guest

    "sf" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:p[email protected]
    > On Mon, 5 Sep 2005 12:34:51 -0400, Dee Randall wrote:
    >
    >> This is the place where some (probably some of my relatives) might be
    >> spending their Labor day. Loads of pictures
    >> http://www.hillbillyhotdogs.com/
    >> Click on enter, then photos --
    >> For the Hot Dog STAND pictures, click on Huntington photos, then the
    >> Stand.
    >> For other pictures, click on Lesage photos.
    >> Dee Dee
    >>

    > That's cute! They seem like a bunch of fun loving people with a good
    > sense of humor.

    We always say, when we see the WV license plates that say, "Wild and
    Wonderful WV"
    "Wild and Wacky."
    Dee

  5. Chris

    Chris Guest

    "Dee Randall" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > This is the place where some (probably some of my relatives) might be
    > spending their Labor day. Loads of pictures
    > http://www.hillbillyhotdogs.com/
    > Click on enter, then photos --
    > For the Hot Dog STAND pictures, click on Huntington photos, then the
    > Stand.
    > For other pictures, click on Lesage photos.
    > Dee Dee

    Looks like a place that my family would enjoy, too....once in a while.
    :)

    Chris