Himalayan Goji Juice - Biz Op

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Goji, Feb 28, 2004.

  1. Goji

    Goji Guest

    "I believe Himalayan Goji Juice has more powerful benefits on health,
    well-being, and anti-aging than any other product I
    have seen in the last 40 years." -- Dr. Earl Mindell, Ph.D. in
    nutrition and author of 50 books on nutrition.

    Ours is the only company to bring Himalayan Goji Juice to the world. We
    need key distributors in your area.. Check it out at:

    http://anewlife.freelife.com/

    Special limited offer: Free Book: "Goji: The Himalayan Health Secret"
    by Dr. Earl Mindell, with purchase of product and joining our team.

    Email: mailto:[email protected]?subject=goji_juice

    Tags:

  2. No Way

    No Way Guest

    Goji <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]

    > "I believe Himalayan Goji Juice has more powerful benefits on health,
    > well-being, and anti-aging than any other product I
    > have seen in the last 40 years." -- Dr. Earl Mindell, Ph.D. in
    > nutrition and author of 50 books on nutrition.

    He may believe it because he probably owns the juice company !!

    > Ours is the only company to bring Himalayan Goji Juice to the world. We
    > need key distributors in your area.. Check it out at:
    >
    > http://anewlife.freespame.com/
    >
    > Special limited offer: Free Book: "Goji: The Himalayan Health Secret"
    > by Dr. Earl Mindell, with purchase of product and joining our team.

    fruit juice is fruit juice
    big deal