Hinault & Lemond : at peace!

le blaireau might be bringing him closer for a few quick jabs for all we know.

I hate to resurrect the ghost of JSwin, but, I think this photo shows how far the old hatchet got buried---and not in each other's back. :D

hinault.lemond.jpg

BTW, le blaireau still looks like he could tackle Alpe D'Huez. Greg, not so much.

Reactions: limerickman
I hate to resurrect the ghost of JSwin, but, I think this photo shows how far the old hatchet got buried---and not in each other's back. :D

View attachment 1625

BTW, le blaireau still looks like he could tackle Alpe D'Huez. Greg, not so much.

Greg has put on a few lbs, but don't be fooled.

For the last 10 years at least Greg comes to Ireland every July/August to take part in a sportif, and he's still well able to pedal at a very respectable speed.

A couple of years back Sean Kelly did the same sportif with Lemond and it was great to see the pair of them chatting and signing autographs for fans young (and fans old like me :))

Greg and Sean have a great daily show on Eurosport TV during Le Tour. I caught some of their shows last year when I was across the pond.

Greg can still hammer, but the lead pellets he still carries in his body affect the length of time he can ride, from what I've read.