Hincapie at G-W?

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by psycholist, Apr 7, 2005.

  1. psycholist

    psycholist Guest

    I couldn't follow the race. Scanning results today, I see no mention of
    George anywhere. Anybody got the scoop on what became of him?

    Thanks,
    --
    Bob C.

    "Of course it hurts. The trick is not minding that it hurts."
    T. E. Lawrence (of Arabia)

    Tags:

  2. Robert Chung

    Robert Chung Guest

    psycholist wrote:
    > I couldn't follow the race. Scanning results today, I see no mention of
    > George anywhere. Anybody got the scoop on what became of him?

    Same thing that happened to every one of the other Discovery riders other
    than Cruz: DNF.

  3. psycholist schreef:

    > I couldn't follow the race.

    He couldn't follow either.

  4. Robert Chung

    Robert Chung Guest

    Van Hoorebeeck Bart wrote:
    > psycholist schreef:
    >
    >> I couldn't follow the race.

    > He couldn't follow either.

    We need to bring back POTM.

  5. psycholist wrote:
    > I couldn't follow the race. Scanning results today, I see no mention

    of
    > George anywhere. Anybody got the scoop on what became of him?
    >
    > Thanks,
    > --
    > Bob C.
    >
    > "Of course it hurts. The trick is not minding that it hurts."
    > T. E. Lawrence (of Arabia)

    An inopportune puncture, a futile chase, and eventual abandomnent with
    an eye on Sunday.