Hincapie with SARS?????????

Rexmba

Guest
From Cyclingnews.com

"US Postal Service rider George Hincapie is recovering from the health problems that have scuppered
his early season, according to his management company Sotox Sports. Hincapie has been suffering from
parasitic and respiratory infections and has been treated by a team of doctors and nutritional
experts including a macrobiotic chef to prepare meals, a hematologist, a pathologist, and a
cardiologist. ""

Excuse me, ISN'T that the definition of SARS??? parasitic and respiratory infection??

More from Cyclingnews.com

"Sotox Sports medical Director William Pettis said, "George is experiencing a remarkable recovery
following the diagnosis of a respiratory infection compounded by a co-existing parasitic infection.
He currently is being aggressively treated using a balanced combination of methods from Eastern and
Western medicine. His condition has dramatically improved, while undergoing moderate training, since
the recent initiation of these treatments. I expect him to soon enjoy a full and rapid recovery."

Hincapie has begun training again at his home in South Carolina and says he is looking forward to
getting back to racing. "It has been a real tough time for me," said Hincapie, "but in the last week
I have noticed improvement. I am optimistic that I can return to the peloton within a month or so.
Ready to race!"

Rexmba wrote:
> From Cyclingnews.com
>
> "US Postal Service rider George Hincapie is recovering from the health problems that have
> scuppered his early season, according to his management company Sotox Sports. Hincapie has been
> suffering from parasitic and respiratory infections and has been treated by a team of doctors and
> nutritional experts including a macrobiotic chef to prepare meals, a hematologist, a pathologist,
> and a cardiologist. ""
>

> Excuse me, ISN'T that the definition of SARS??? parasitic and respiratory infection??

No. SARS is a virus.

"Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Rexmba wrote:
> > From Cyclingnews.com
> >
> > "US Postal Service rider George Hincapie is recovering from the health problems that have
> > scuppered his early season, according to his management company Sotox Sports. Hincapie has been
> > suffering from parasitic and respiratory infections and has been treated by a team of doctors
> > and nutritional experts including a macrobiotic chef to prepare meals, a hematologist, a
> > pathologist, and a cardiologist. ""
> >

> > Excuse me, ISN'T that the definition of SARS??? parasitic and respiratory infection??
> >
> No. SARS is a virus.

SARS is a corona virus.

body counts by day, since March 17 http://www.who.int/csr/sarscountry/en/

John Bickmore www.BicycleCam.com www.Feed-Zone.com

"Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Rexmba wrote:
> > From Cyclingnews.com
> >
> > "US Postal Service rider George Hincapie is recovering from the health problems that have
> > scuppered his early season, according to his management company Sotox Sports. Hincapie has been
> > suffering from parasitic and respiratory infections and has been treated by a team of doctors
> > and nutritional experts including a macrobiotic chef to prepare meals, a hematologist, a
> > pathologist, and a cardiologist. ""
> >

> > Excuse me, ISN'T that the definition of SARS??? parasitic and respiratory infection??
> >
> No. SARS is a virus.

1. wise man say the person talking about yellow skin should be red faced with embarrasment

2. most of the sars cases are were "local chains of transmission" are reported

3. in time frames of 1 to 2 weeks at a time, my eyeball of the numbers is; it appears to be
becoming geometric

"Davide Tosi" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> "Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Davide Tosi wrote:

> >> SARS is a great sickness, that will help us to get rid of all those useless yellow faces
> >>
> >What are you talking about? SARS doesn't give you jaundice.
>
> I am talking about faces that were already yellow before getting any sickness

"Davide Tosi" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> "Kyle Legate" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Davide Tosi wrote:

> >> SARS is a great sickness, that will help us to get rid of all those useless yellow faces

Oh you mean Italians, why didn't you just say so?

"bosaci" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"Davide Tosi" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

>Oh you mean Italians, why didn't you just say so?
>

>> >What are you talking about? SARS doesn't give you jaundice.
>>
>> I am talking about faces that were already yellow before getting any sickness
>
>Oh you mean Italians, why didn't you just say so?

I did not mean italians in this case, because italians are not yellow and until now are not
affected by SARS

anyway if all the italians would die tomorrow, it would not be a problem for me

BTW, me, I am a Padan

[email protected] (Davide Tosi) wrote in message

> anyway if all the italians would die tomorrow, it would not be a problem for me
>
> BTW, me, I am a Padan

you go girl !

"Davide Tosi" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...

> anyway if all the italians would die tomorrow, it would not be a problem for me
>
> BTW, me, I am a Padan

Oh you are from the the plains of Lombardy, did you know that all Padane's are direct descendants of
TUSAU PADAN of Malaysia?

Hawke

Hawke wrote:
> "Davide Tosi" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
>>
>> anyway if all the italians would die tomorrow, it would not be a problem for me
>>
>> BTW, me, I am a Padan
>
> Oh you are from the the plains of Lombardy, did you know that all Padane's are direct descendants
> of TUSAU PADAN of Malaysia?

Sheesh. Worse than Africans, they are ;p