Hincapie's Clothing Line...Hmmmm...

Discussion in 'Road Cycling' started by donrhummy, Jul 19, 2007.

1. donrhummy

donrhummy New Member

George Hincapie has his own line of bike clothes and I thought it very interesting how his "designs/colors" seem to be a little too close to some pro tour teams'.

Saunier-Duval Perhaps?
    [​IMG]

Liquigas?
    [​IMG]

Tags:

2. Eden

Eden New Member

dude - I'm a little lost on what you are trying insinuate, but those are Tour de Georgia shirts. I doubt that the Hincapie company had any hand in the design that went on them even if the company did make the shirts. So what's your point?

3. likes to ride

likes to ride New Member

I have noticed his new line and I am inpressed! Good looks, well made, and makes a cool fashion statement IMO. I would like to own them myself but find it hard to shell out over 200 bucks for a jersey and bibs. However, you get what you pay for.

4. tfstrum

tfstrum New Member

The high priced designer probably made George steal colors from other teams because he was having designer block. Yeah that's it...

5. no1kung1

no1kung1 New Member

My team uses Hincapie Sportswear for our custom bibs and jerseys. Also I have a vest and cold weather jacket from them. High quality stuff. Not as light-weight as some other brands, but built to last. Comfy too.

6. batman220

batman220 New Member

Uh, doesn't Hincapie Sportwear make the jerseys for some of these teams noted above? Hence the reason the colors and designs look like them?

7. musher

musher New Member

Dude... i think they look cool:) ,are you on a diet ?? be nice ...,be happy ... life is to short..,

Ride hard ,Musher

8. cdy291

cdy291 New Member

I have had my team kit since late last Feburary and it is starting to come apart. Thats riding each piece twice a week.