Hincapie's Clothing Line...Hmmmm...

donrhummy

Jan 5, 2006
George Hincapie has his own line of bike clothes and I thought it very interesting how his "designs/colors" seem to be a little too close to some pro tour teams'.

Saunier-Duval Perhaps?
ctg_leaq06_020.jpg

Liquigas?
ctg_marq06_020.jpg

dude - I'm a little lost on what you are trying insinuate, but those are Tour de Georgia shirts. I doubt that the Hincapie company had any hand in the design that went on them even if the company did make the shirts. So what's your point?

I have noticed his new line and I am inpressed! Good looks, well made, and makes a cool fashion statement IMO. I would like to own them myself but find it hard to shell out over 200 bucks for a jersey and bibs. However, you get what you pay for.

The high priced designer probably made George steal colors from other teams because he was having designer block. Yeah that's it...

My team uses Hincapie Sportswear for our custom bibs and jerseys. Also I have a vest and cold weather jacket from them. High quality stuff. Not as light-weight as some other brands, but built to last. Comfy too.

Uh, doesn't Hincapie Sportwear make the jerseys for some of these teams noted above? Hence the reason the colors and designs look like them?

Eden said:
dude - I'm a little lost on what you are trying insinuate, but those are Tour de Georgia shirts. I doubt that the Hincapie company had any hand in the design that went on them even if the company did make the shirts. So what's your point?
Dude... i think they look cool:) ,are you on a diet ?? be nice ...,be happy ... life is to short..,

Ride hard ,Musher

I have had my team kit since late last Feburary and it is starting to come apart. Thats riding each piece twice a week.