Hippies!!!

Darjevon

Feb 26, 2005
Hippies are such a pain in the ass. Everything about them bothers me - like the smell of their marijuana that follows them wherever they go, their anti war tshirts that they probably dont understand, their cave-man beards, their dirt-encrusted arms, their frayed jeans, etc, etc, etc. Calm me down because a hippie rides by on a rusted cruiser every 15 minutes, and my authentic sioux bow & arrows are just itching to get caught in the spokes of those hippies' bikes. And when they bleed, they have so much of various substances in their bloodstream that even their BLOOD is likely tie-dyed! id just love to see a hippie hit his face on the pavement, and lose his three remaining teeth. man, that would be sweet.

(heavy breathing)

Darjevon said:
Hippies are such a pain in the ass. Everything about them bothers me - like the smell of their marijuana that follows them wherever they go, their anti war tshirts that they probably dont understand, their cave-man beards, their dirt-encrusted arms, their frayed jeans, etc, etc, etc. Calm me down because a hippie rides by on a rusted cruiser every 15 minutes, and my authentic sioux bow & arrows are just itching to get caught in the spokes of those hippies' bikes. And when they bleed, they have so much of various substances in their bloodstream that even their BLOOD is likely tie-dyed! id just love to see a hippie hit his face on the pavement, and lose his three remaining teeth. man, that would be sweet.

(heavy breathing)
Hey :mad: I'm a "hippie" :eek: I smoked enough weed & listened to enough Pink Floyd, Frank Zappa, Steppenwolfe & Hendrix to last 5 people a lifetime. I also, afterward; mind you, served in the military & my intelligence tests were so high (not that kind of high :rolleyes: ) that they weren't sure what do do w/ me. Suffice it to say, they put me through school for Ops/Intel (can't say much more in that vein) in which I excelled. Not all hippies are good for nothing. that bloke in England who owns Virgin Atlantic LOOKS like a hippie. I wonder if he is :confused:

davidmc said:
that bloke in England who owns Virgin Atlantic LOOKS like a hippie. I wonder if he is :confused:
that explains why his trains are never on time...

its been many a year since i saw a hippie roaming free in this country....i thought they were all rounded up in the 80s and kept on special hippie farms to produce fodder for cows in the winter.

davidmc said:
Hey :mad: I'm a "hippie" :eek: I smoked enough weed & listened to enough Pink Floyd, Frank Zappa, Steppenwolfe & Hendrix to last 5 people a lifetime. I also, afterward; mind you, served in the military & my intelligence tests were so high (not that kind of high :rolleyes: ) that they weren't sure what do do w/ me. Suffice it to say, they put me through school for Ops/Intel (can't say much more in that vein) in which I excelled. Not all hippies are good for nothing. that bloke in England who owns Virgin Atlantic LOOKS like a hippie. I wonder if he is :confused:

Richard Branson is the guys name - multimillionaire and owner of Virgin (Music,
Planes, Trains - everything).

Hippies.
I haven't heard that word in years.
Woodstock : Country Joe McDonald & the Fish, Canned Heat.
Never had any real problems with what they stood for - seemed pretty laid back (now I know why, smoking all that weed).
They protested against Vietnam, if I recall.

Darjevon said:

(heavy breathing)

Is the term "Hippie" a terminology that is still used? I haven't heard it used a lot lately.
I thought maybe a person that fit that descripion was called by some new catch phrase now.

jhuskey said:
Is the term "Hippie" a terminology that is still used? I haven't heard it used a lot lately.
I thought maybe a person that fit that descripion was called by some new catch phrase now.
far out dude...hippies went out with the 60's....man...you dig?

jhuskey said:
They are! It's scruffy, dirty, lazy, workshy pot smoking *******. Most of them died of laziness years ago.

zapper said:
far out dude...hippies went out with the 60's....man...you dig?

Hey man..I'm cool... at least I think I'm cool .......maybe I'm just numb of asleep,I can't tell.
I am returning to nature if it doesn't rain today.
Peace and free love man.

jhuskey said:
Hey man..I'm cool... at least I think I'm cool .......maybe I'm just numb of asleep,I can't tell.
I am returning to nature if it doesn't rain today.
Peace and free love man.
I am the walrus koo koo ka koo ka choo

limerickman said:
Richard Branson is the guys name - multimillionaire and owner of Virgin (Music,
Planes, Trains - everything).

Hippies.
I haven't heard that word in years.
Woodstock : Country Joe McDonald & the Fish, Canned Heat.
Never had any real problems with what they stood for - seemed pretty laid back (now I know why, smoking all that weed).
They protested against Vietnam, if I recall.
Yes, being drafted to fight a war which a politician wasn't willing to do. Reminiscent of Iraq. None of bush's cabinet fought in a war because they were/are rich kids w/ the exception of Powell who, rightly "abandoned ship" due to Cheney/Rummy constantly dismissing his recommendations to the Pres., behind his back, mind you. Not to mention, pushing him to make those pronouncements to the U.N. which turned out to be lies. Hippies resented fighting war's for corporate interests which is coincidentally what is happening today albeit by proxy. However you want to frame it, Halliburton, KBR (subsidary thereof), Lockheed Martin, ect... are getting rich at the expense of young kids lives in a war predicated on lies now conveiniently referred to as promoting (forcing) democracy through the use of torture. :)

funny that youd mention lockheed martin, as my 24-year old evangelical feminist sister applied for an internship at lockheed martin without knowing what it was. nasty shock for her :eek:

Darjevon said:
funny that youd mention lockheed martin, as my 24-year old evangelical feminist sister applied for an internship at lockheed martin without knowing what it was. nasty shock for her :eek:
I'm not saying that they are inherently evil but, they are a cog in the "war machine" & profit from bush's "gunslinging/saber-rattling"

one more thing that pisses me off about hippies! their "work is bad for the planet, man" philosophy :mad:

Darjevon said:
one more thing that pisses me off about hippies! their "work is bad for the planet, man" philosophy :mad:
We, you & I, are soul-mates EXCEPT for your insistence that hippies are lethargic. Where do you think Mtn bikes & skateboards came from dude :confused: :cool:

Darjevon said:
That is funny because there has to be truth in humor & there is truth in that statement. Did you see the hippie in the Quentin Tarantino movie "True Romance", portrayed by Brad Pitt? He was definitely averse to work :p but, there are exceptions-computer guys & mtn bike guys. For hippies, there's "Work" & then there's "work" ;) .

sadly, I have not seen that movie. I made a pact after watching "kill bill" and "the mexican" that I would never watch a movie which involved tarantino or brad pitt ever again.

fine. ill watch those movies. ever seen polanski's "the ninth gate?" polanski is both a weirdo and a damn good film director.