Hippies!!!

MountainPro said:
you know what its like, you get famous, you get into drugs and you live the bohemian lifestyle...its happened to all of us at one point or another,..its not JMs fault he was just a ****ed up, drugged up hippy how knew no better. Just look at the beatles and that Shankar bloke. He must have thought, 'what the **** do these scousers want from me?'
I just love U.K. slang epithets like "Sod" and "Berk", so could you please define "Scouser". I'd like to include it in my lexicon.

FredC said:
BONG.Bong, bong.
No, I mean corn & squash & beans:) Really, we have an organic vegetable garden:eek: & you know what? they're our vegetables, our own personal ones we share w/ friends & family. If you were in the vicinity & our vegetables were good n' ripe, I'd give you some to. They may be our's, but we like to share. Black berries are also prominent at our 100 acre farm, you'd be free to have some of those to. Oh yes, & I can assure you that there are no activities that would be encompassed w/ a bong.:D

ryan_velo. said:
No, I mean corn & squash & beans:) Really, we have an organic vegetable garden:eek: & you know what? they're our vegetables, our own personal ones we share w/ friends & family. If you were in the vicinity & our vegetables were good n' ripe, I'd give you some to. They may be our's, but we like to share. Black berries are also prominent at our 100 acre farm, you'd be free to have some of those to. :D
That sounds really cool :cool: . I know the climate's real favorable in Kentucky for farming. Do you have much trouble getting your bike out to the road from the farm :confused:

davidmc said:
That sounds really cool :cool: . I know the climate's real favorable in Kentucky for farming. Do you have much trouble getting your bike out to the road from the farm :confused:
I have never brought my road bike, but there is a dirt lane that's half a mile, & I can ride my Mt. bike on it easily down to the road. My grandfather bought this piece of land about 20 years ago. No electricity, a cabin, a lake, etc. It's a favorite hang out amongst us & our "hippy" friends:cool: There's a very good probablity that you won't get caught w/ those errr...."personal vegitables" errr.. Fred..:rolleyes:

ryan_velo. said:
Here's my list: :mad: on a scale of 1-5

1: George "Dubya" Bush:( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

2: **** head Cheney:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

3: "Rum2 D2" [Rumsfeld] :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

4: Bill Frist:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: [that guy is sick in the head]

5: My senator, Jim Bunning:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

6: Zell Miller:mad: :mad: :mad:

7: Ann Coulter:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

8: M&M :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

9: Paris Hilton :mad: :mad: :mad:

10: Britney Spears:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

I tried to put some thought in this list, maybe I could to better.
Bill frist used to be my senator :mad: I HATE THAT GUY SO F******* MUCH!

Frist would make a fine addition to my legion of the undead... obviously he's already incapable of independent thought

ryan_velo. said:
No, I mean corn & squash & beans:) Really, we have an organic vegetable garden:eek: & you know what? they're our vegetables, our own personal ones we share w/ friends & family. If you were in the vicinity & our vegetables were good n' ripe, I'd give you some to. They may be our's, but we like to share. Black berries are also prominent at our 100 acre farm, you'd be free to have some of those to. Oh yes, & I can assure you that there are no activities that would be encompassed w/ a bong.:D
that reminds me of my days of selling shredded leaves from the top of tomatoes in dime bags to dumb kids :D