Historic Perspectives on Clinical Use and Efficacy of Silver

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by dali, Sep 29, 2005.

  1. Mark Probert

    Mark Probert Guest

    dali wrote:
    > Mark Probert wrote:
    >
    >>dali wrote:
    >>
    >>>On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 22:20:38 -0400, Mark Probert
    >>><[email protected]> stated:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>dali wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 21:59:10 -0400, Mark Probert
    >>>>><[email protected]> stated:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>dali wrote:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>>On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 17:40:05 -0400, Mark Probert
    >>>>>>><[email protected]> stated:
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>dali wrote:
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 16:38:43 -0400, Mark Probert
    >>>>>>>>><[email protected]> stated:
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>dali wrote:
    >>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>If your new to silver this is a very good site imho.
    >>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>http://www.oligodynamic.com/history.html
    >>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>More good stuff:
    >>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>http://www.cfsan.fda.gov/~ear/mi-97-3.html
    >>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>http://www.fda.gov/cvm/CVM_Updates/silver.html
    >>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/ANSWERS/ANS00971.html
    >>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>http://www.fda.gov/cder/warn/cyber/2002/CFSANnaturesrx.htm
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>Yes the government will eat every single word.
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>Highly doubtful. That would take re-writing medicine.
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>I forsee in the near future reporters asking questions like "could
    >>>>>>>>>millions of people been saved if proper research had been done?" or
    >>>>>>>>>"Is it not up to our government to protect it's citizens?" and on and
    >>>>>>>>>on....
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>also, noticed you decided to drop quackwatch as a credible source?
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>Nah...I would post Quackwatch, but the FDA did such a nice job.
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>Also during the 1950's, Czech researchers developed a gennicidal
    >>>>>>>silver product called "Movidyn". It was initially popular because it
    >>>>>>>was much less expensive than chlorine-based disinfectants. Studies of
    >>>>>>>contaminated wells found that Movidyn completely eliminated anaerobic
    >>>>>>>bacteria such as Vibrio cholerae, which causes cholera, and aerobic
    >>>>>>>bacteria such as Escherichia coli, a potential enteric pathogen and
    >>>>>>>the most common organism associated with "traveler's diarrhea", and
    >>>>>>>the Rickettsial pathogens associated with typhus, and protozoa such as
    >>>>>>>Entamoeba histolytica associated with amebiasis. Apparently the Soviet
    >>>>>>>military had the Czech manufacturing facility disassembled and shipped
    >>>>>>>to Russia.
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>Interesting. So not only do the chinese know about it...
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>Any idea as to why the FDA hasn't shut this Dr.Rentz guy down?
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>His website is just getting started. Only one page is up and running,
    >>>>>>and the rest are underconstruction.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>His main practice is in Florida, with licenses in NC and Iowa. NC lists
    >>>>>>him as a physiatrist.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>He has NO hospital admitting privileges. I find that most curious.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>So you have no problem with his website?
    >>>>>
    >>>>>Should it be shut down?
    >>>>
    >>>>I am not in favor of censorship. If his medical practice deviates from
    >>>>the standards of the community, then HE should be shut down.
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>the problem is the "standards of the community."

    >>
    >>The Hulda Clarks, Dr. Kerry's, Burdzynskis, et al, Kadile's, Suster's
    >>should be out of practice.

    >
    >
    > Possibly. Anyone proven to be a charlatan should be.
    > BUT. It should be based on science, not opinion or because the
    > government says so.
    >


    it is the government that licenses them, thus the government has to
    prove their cases...like in Kadile's and Suster's situation especially.

    Remember, Hulda Clark got off on a technicality. Her henchmen had over a
    year to provide proof of their claims. The proof should have been easy
    for her to provide, since it is claimed that she is a researcher, and
    they could not come up with a shred. Weird, huh?
     


  2. dali

    dali Guest

    Mark Probert wrote:
    > dali wrote:
    > > Mark Probert wrote:
    > >
    > >>dali wrote:
    > >>
    > >>>On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 22:20:38 -0400, Mark Probert
    > >>><[email protected]> stated:
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>>dali wrote:
    > >>>>
    > >>>>
    > >>>>>On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 21:59:10 -0400, Mark Probert
    > >>>>><[email protected]> stated:
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>>dali wrote:
    > >>>>>>
    > >>>>>>
    > >>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 17:40:05 -0400, Mark Probert
    > >>>>>>><[email protected]> stated:
    > >>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>dali wrote:
    > >>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>>On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 16:38:43 -0400, Mark Probert
    > >>>>>>>>><[email protected]> stated:
    > >>>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>>>dali wrote:
    > >>>>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>>>>If your new to silver this is a very good site imho.
    > >>>>>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>>>>http://www.oligodynamic.com/history.html
    > >>>>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>>>More good stuff:
    > >>>>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>>>http://www.cfsan.fda.gov/~ear/mi-97-3.html
    > >>>>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>>>http://www.fda.gov/cvm/CVM_Updates/silver.html
    > >>>>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>>>http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/ANSWERS/ANS00971.html
    > >>>>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>>>http://www.fda.gov/cder/warn/cyber/2002/CFSANnaturesrx.htm
    > >>>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>>Yes the government will eat every single word.
    > >>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>Highly doubtful. That would take re-writing medicine.
    > >>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>>I forsee in the near future reporters asking questions like "could
    > >>>>>>>>>millions of people been saved if proper research had been done?" or
    > >>>>>>>>>"Is it not up to our government to protect it's citizens?" and on and
    > >>>>>>>>>on....
    > >>>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>>also, noticed you decided to drop quackwatch as a credible source?
    > >>>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>>Nah...I would post Quackwatch, but the FDA did such a nice job.
    > >>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>Also during the 1950's, Czech researchers developed a gennicidal
    > >>>>>>>silver product called "Movidyn". It was initially popular because it
    > >>>>>>>was much less expensive than chlorine-based disinfectants. Studies of
    > >>>>>>>contaminated wells found that Movidyn completely eliminated anaerobic
    > >>>>>>>bacteria such as Vibrio cholerae, which causes cholera, and aerobic
    > >>>>>>>bacteria such as Escherichia coli, a potential enteric pathogen and
    > >>>>>>>the most common organism associated with "traveler's diarrhea", and
    > >>>>>>>the Rickettsial pathogens associated with typhus, and protozoa such as
    > >>>>>>>Entamoeba histolytica associated with amebiasis. Apparently the Soviet
    > >>>>>>>military had the Czech manufacturing facility disassembled and shipped
    > >>>>>>>to Russia.
    > >>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>Interesting. So not only do the chinese know about it...
    > >>>>>>>
    > >>>>>>>Any idea as to why the FDA hasn't shut this Dr.Rentz guy down?
    > >>>>>>
    > >>>>>>His website is just getting started. Only one page is up and running,
    > >>>>>>and the rest are underconstruction.
    > >>>>>>
    > >>>>>>His main practice is in Florida, with licenses in NC and Iowa. NC lists
    > >>>>>>him as a physiatrist.
    > >>>>>>
    > >>>>>>He has NO hospital admitting privileges. I find that most curious.
    > >>>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>So you have no problem with his website?
    > >>>>>
    > >>>>>Should it be shut down?
    > >>>>
    > >>>>I am not in favor of censorship. If his medical practice deviates from
    > >>>>the standards of the community, then HE should be shut down.
    > >>>>
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>>the problem is the "standards of the community."
    > >>
    > >>The Hulda Clarks, Dr. Kerry's, Burdzynskis, et al, Kadile's, Suster's
    > >>should be out of practice.

    > >
    > >
    > > Possibly. Anyone proven to be a charlatan should be.
    > > BUT. It should be based on science, not opinion or because the
    > > government says so.
    > >

    >
    > it is the government that licenses them, thus the government has to
    > prove their cases...like in Kadile's and Suster's situation especially.
    >
    > Remember, Hulda Clark got off on a technicality. Her henchmen had over a
    > year to provide proof of their claims. The proof should have been easy
    > for her to provide, since it is claimed that she is a researcher, and
    > they could not come up with a shred. Weird, huh?


    Killing pathogens in a test tube should be an easy enough task to prove
    or disprove whether it's possible to work in-vivo. I havn't seen enough
    proof in either direction. (also i'm not the most literate on this
    subject)
     
  3. Mark Probert

    Mark Probert Guest

    dali wrote:
    > Mark Probert wrote:
    >
    >>dali wrote:
    >>
    >>>Mark Probert wrote:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>dali wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 22:20:38 -0400, Mark Probert
    >>>>><[email protected]> stated:
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>>dali wrote:
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>>On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 21:59:10 -0400, Mark Probert
    >>>>>>><[email protected]> stated:
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>dali wrote:
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 17:40:05 -0400, Mark Probert
    >>>>>>>>><[email protected]> stated:
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>dali wrote:
    >>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 16:38:43 -0400, Mark Probert
    >>>>>>>>>>><[email protected]> stated:
    >>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>dali wrote:
    >>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>If your new to silver this is a very good site imho.
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>http://www.oligodynamic.com/history.html
    >>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>More good stuff:
    >>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>http://www.cfsan.fda.gov/~ear/mi-97-3.html
    >>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>http://www.fda.gov/cvm/CVM_Updates/silver.html
    >>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/ANSWERS/ANS00971.html
    >>>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>>http://www.fda.gov/cder/warn/cyber/2002/CFSANnaturesrx.htm
    >>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>Yes the government will eat every single word.
    >>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>Highly doubtful. That would take re-writing medicine.
    >>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>I forsee in the near future reporters asking questions like "could
    >>>>>>>>>>>millions of people been saved if proper research had been done?" or
    >>>>>>>>>>>"Is it not up to our government to protect it's citizens?" and on and
    >>>>>>>>>>>on....
    >>>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>>also, noticed you decided to drop quackwatch as a credible source?
    >>>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>>Nah...I would post Quackwatch, but the FDA did such a nice job.
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>Also during the 1950's, Czech researchers developed a gennicidal
    >>>>>>>>>silver product called "Movidyn". It was initially popular because it
    >>>>>>>>>was much less expensive than chlorine-based disinfectants. Studies of
    >>>>>>>>>contaminated wells found that Movidyn completely eliminated anaerobic
    >>>>>>>>>bacteria such as Vibrio cholerae, which causes cholera, and aerobic
    >>>>>>>>>bacteria such as Escherichia coli, a potential enteric pathogen and
    >>>>>>>>>the most common organism associated with "traveler's diarrhea", and
    >>>>>>>>>the Rickettsial pathogens associated with typhus, and protozoa such as
    >>>>>>>>>Entamoeba histolytica associated with amebiasis. Apparently the Soviet
    >>>>>>>>>military had the Czech manufacturing facility disassembled and shipped
    >>>>>>>>>to Russia.
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>Interesting. So not only do the chinese know about it...
    >>>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>>Any idea as to why the FDA hasn't shut this Dr.Rentz guy down?
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>His website is just getting started. Only one page is up and running,
    >>>>>>>>and the rest are underconstruction.
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>His main practice is in Florida, with licenses in NC and Iowa. NC lists
    >>>>>>>>him as a physiatrist.
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>>He has NO hospital admitting privileges. I find that most curious.
    >>>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>So you have no problem with his website?
    >>>>>>>
    >>>>>>>Should it be shut down?
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>>I am not in favor of censorship. If his medical practice deviates from
    >>>>>>the standards of the community, then HE should be shut down.
    >>>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>the problem is the "standards of the community."
    >>>>
    >>>>The Hulda Clarks, Dr. Kerry's, Burdzynskis, et al, Kadile's, Suster's
    >>>>should be out of practice.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>Possibly. Anyone proven to be a charlatan should be.
    >>>BUT. It should be based on science, not opinion or because the
    >>>government says so.
    >>>

    >>
    >>it is the government that licenses them, thus the government has to
    >>prove their cases...like in Kadile's and Suster's situation especially.
    >>
    >>Remember, Hulda Clark got off on a technicality. Her henchmen had over a
    >>year to provide proof of their claims. The proof should have been easy
    >>for her to provide, since it is claimed that she is a researcher, and
    >>they could not come up with a shred. Weird, huh?

    >
    >
    > Killing pathogens in a test tube should be an easy enough task to prove
    > or disprove whether it's possible to work in-vivo. I havn't seen enough
    > proof in either direction. (also i'm not the most literate on this
    > subject)


    Well, in vivo is not necessarily the same as in vitro. Thus, there are
    separate tests, and it has to be shown to work in humans.

    As for Hulda...she has been performing "research" for years, and charges
    a nice buck for being one of her guinea pigs. In conventional medicine,
    the patient/test subject is never charged, and is often compensated for
    their time. This dicotomy is also exemplified by other notorious
    alterternative practitioners (Burdzynski for one).

    She should have, by now, at the very least, thousands of well prepared
    case studies to show that her claims are valid. When the FTC told her
    henchmen to put up, they shut up.
     
  4. dali

    dali Guest

    >Well, in vivo is not necessarily the same as in vitro. Thus, there are
    >separate tests, and it has to be shown to work in humans.


    yep, that was my point. If in vitro testing shows negative efficacy I
    wouldn't even bother with any in-vivo testing.
     
  5. Mark Probert

    Mark Probert Guest

    dali wrote:
    >>Well, in vivo is not necessarily the same as in vitro. Thus, there are
    >>separate tests, and it has to be shown to work in humans.

    >
    >
    > yep, that was my point. If in vitro testing shows negative efficacy I
    > wouldn't even bother with any in-vivo testing.
    >


    Agreement...nice...
     
  6. dali

    dali Guest

    On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 17:27:30 -0400, Mark Probert
    <[email protected]> stated:

    >dali wrote:
    >>>Well, in vivo is not necessarily the same as in vitro. Thus, there are
    >>>separate tests, and it has to be shown to work in humans.

    >>
    >>
    >> yep, that was my point. If in vitro testing shows negative efficacy I
    >> wouldn't even bother with any in-vivo testing.
    >>

    >
    >Agreement...nice...


    dont get used to it :)
     
  7. Mark Probert

    Mark Probert Guest

    dali wrote:
    > On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 17:27:30 -0400, Mark Probert
    > <[email protected]> stated:
    >
    >
    >>dali wrote:
    >>
    >>>>Well, in vivo is not necessarily the same as in vitro. Thus, there are
    >>>>separate tests, and it has to be shown to work in humans.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>yep, that was my point. If in vitro testing shows negative efficacy I
    >>>wouldn't even bother with any in-vivo testing.
    >>>

    >>
    >>Agreement...nice...

    >
    >
    > dont get used to it :)


    You would be amazed at what I have gotten used to.
     
  8. "Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > dali wrote:
    > > On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 16:38:43 -0400, Mark Probert
    > > <[email protected]> stated:
    > >
    > >
    > >>dali wrote:
    > >>
    > >>>If your new to silver this is a very good site imho.
    > >>>
    > >>>http://www.oligodynamic.com/history.html
    > >>
    > >>More good stuff:
    > >>
    > >>http://www.cfsan.fda.gov/~ear/mi-97-3.html
    > >>
    > >>http://www.fda.gov/cvm/CVM_Updates/silver.html
    > >>
    > >>http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/ANSWERS/ANS00971.html
    > >>
    > >>http://www.fda.gov/cder/warn/cyber/2002/CFSANnaturesrx.htm

    > >
    > >
    > > Yes the government will eat every single word.

    >
    > Highly doubtful. That would take re-writing medicine.
    >
    > > I forsee in the near future reporters asking questions like "could
    > > millions of people been saved if proper research had been done?" or
    > > "Is it not up to our government to protect it's citizens?" and on and
    > > on....
    > >
    > > also, noticed you decided to drop quackwatch as a credible source?

    >
    > Nah...I would post Quackwatch, but the FDA did such a nice job.


    Haaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww!!!!!

    The "FDA" as a credible source?!?

    GaWd!

    Hey, why didn't you quote some supercredible "FEMA" sources, too?

    WHO is the head of the "FDA" now?

    Some Arabian Horse Handler, or a MULE Breeder?????

    WHO is head of the CDC, NIH, or ANY govt.agency now?

    Some Brown-Nosing Bush-Ass-Kissing-Politico-Appointee,
    dat whu!

    CALC
     
  9. Pizza Girl.

    Pizza Girl. Guest

    How many rolled email addresses have you successfully created now? Did you
    spend months writing software to create munged email addresses so you could
    become troll of the year or are you just a complete idiot that loves to
    follow girls around the Internet in order to impress your superior male
    prowess upon them?

    You are complate failure as a person Pervert.


    "Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:IUx%[email protected]
    dali wrote:
    > On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 17:27:30 -0400, Mark Probert
    > <[email protected]> stated:
    >
    >
    >>dali wrote:
    >>
    >>>>Well, in vivo is not necessarily the same as in vitro. Thus, there are
    >>>>separate tests, and it has to be shown to work in humans.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>yep, that was my point. If in vitro testing shows negative efficacy I
    >>>wouldn't even bother with any in-vivo testing.
    >>>

    >>
    >>Agreement...nice...

    >
    >
    > dont get used to it :)


    You would be amazed at what I have gotten used to.
     
  10. Mark Probert

    Mark Probert Guest

    Pizza Girl. wrote:
    > How many rolled email addresses have you successfully created now?


    I do not roll email adresses.

    Did you
    > spend months writing software to create munged email addresses so you could
    > become troll


    I munged at one time to cut down on spam. I have other means to do that
    now.

    of the year or are you just a complete idiot that loves to
    > follow girls


    You are of no interest to me. We have never had a conversation, and,
    AFAIK, your attacks on me have been totally gratuitous.

    around the Internet in order to impress your superior male
    > prowess upon them?


    I have no need to do that. Sorry that your inferiority complex forces
    you to think like that.

    > You are complate failure as a person Pervert.


    Hmmm..name calling...and, what is a "complate" (people who call others
    failure should be perfect).

    > "Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:IUx%[email protected]
    > dali wrote:
    >
    >>On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 17:27:30 -0400, Mark Probert
    >><[email protected]> stated:
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>>dali wrote:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>>Well, in vivo is not necessarily the same as in vitro. Thus, there are
    >>>>>separate tests, and it has to be shown to work in humans.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>yep, that was my point. If in vitro testing shows negative efficacy I
    >>>>wouldn't even bother with any in-vivo testing.
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>>Agreement...nice...

    >>
    >>
    >>dont get used to it :)

    >
    >
    > You would be amazed at what I have gotten used to.
    >
    >
     
  11. Mark Probert

    Mark Probert Guest

    Cytyzens Agaynst Lyme Cryme wrote:
    > "Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]
    >
    >>dali wrote:
    >>
    >>>On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 16:38:43 -0400, Mark Probert
    >>><[email protected]> stated:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>dali wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>If your new to silver this is a very good site imho.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>http://www.oligodynamic.com/history.html
    >>>>
    >>>>More good stuff:
    >>>>
    >>>>http://www.cfsan.fda.gov/~ear/mi-97-3.html
    >>>>
    >>>>http://www.fda.gov/cvm/CVM_Updates/silver.html
    >>>>
    >>>>http://www.fda.gov/bbs/topics/ANSWERS/ANS00971.html
    >>>>
    >>>>http://www.fda.gov/cder/warn/cyber/2002/CFSANnaturesrx.htm
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>Yes the government will eat every single word.

    >>
    >>Highly doubtful. That would take re-writing medicine.
    >>
    >>
    >>>I forsee in the near future reporters asking questions like "could
    >>>millions of people been saved if proper research had been done?" or
    >>>"Is it not up to our government to protect it's citizens?" and on and
    >>>on....
    >>>
    >>>also, noticed you decided to drop quackwatch as a credible source?

    >>
    >>Nah...I would post Quackwatch, but the FDA did such a nice job.

    >
    >
    > Haaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwwww!!!!!
    >
    > The "FDA" as a credible source?!?
    >
    > GaWd!
    >
    > Hey, why didn't you quote some supercredible "FEMA" sources, too?
    >
    > WHO is the head of the "FDA" now?
    >
    > Some Arabian Horse Handler, or a MULE Breeder?????
    >
    > WHO is head of the CDC, NIH, or ANY govt.agency now?
    >
    > Some Brown-Nosing Bush-Ass-Kissing-Politico-Appointee,
    > dat whu!


    Please come back when you can make sense.
     
  12. LadyLollipop

    LadyLollipop Guest

    "Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:CHC%[email protected]
    > Pizza Girl. wrote:
    >> How many rolled email addresses have you successfully created now?

    >
    > I do not roll email adresses.
    >
    > Did you
    >> spend months writing software to create munged email addresses so you
    >> could
    >> become troll

    >
    > I munged at one time to cut down on spam. I have other means to do that
    > now.


    Actually these are the many fake names Mark has used. Mark is such a blatant
    liar.

    http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/propagandistprobert.html



    >
    > of the year or are you just a complete idiot that loves to
    >> follow girls

    >
    > You are of no interest to me. We have never had a conversation, and,
    > AFAIK, your attacks on me have been totally gratuitous.
    >
    > around the Internet in order to impress your superior male
    >> prowess upon them?

    >
    > I have no need to do that. Sorry that your inferiority complex forces you
    > to think like that.
    >
    >> You are complate failure as a person Pervert.

    >
    > Hmmm..name calling...and, what is a "complate" (people who call others
    > failure should be perfect).


    Dingbat moron maroon idiot, altnut bigot, asshole asswipe bitch,
    f**king bitch racist , on and on and on

    Poor, Mark.
    >
    >> "Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >> news:IUx%[email protected]
    >> dali wrote:
    >>
    >>>On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 17:27:30 -0400, Mark Probert
    >>><[email protected]> stated:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>dali wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>>Well, in vivo is not necessarily the same as in vitro. Thus, there are
    >>>>>>separate tests, and it has to be shown to work in humans.
    >>>>>
    >>>>>
    >>>>>yep, that was my point. If in vitro testing shows negative efficacy I
    >>>>>wouldn't even bother with any in-vivo testing.
    >>>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>Agreement...nice...
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>dont get used to it :)

    >>
    >>
    >> You would be amazed at what I have gotten used to.
    >>
     
  13. Pizza Girl.

    Pizza Girl. Guest

    Bullshit. You rolled your email addresses to avoid talking to yourself but
    it did no good, similar to yourself.

    People complained to you about it and you just laughed and harrassed a few
    more for years and years. You only try to distroy yhe newsgroups anyway so
    why do you care if anybody listens?

    You are just a troll looking for somebody to pat you on the back and
    acknowledge you like your father didn't before he left you in the Bowditch.


    Again. Would you like to discuss you potty training failures?

    "Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:CHC%[email protected]
    Pizza Girl. wrote:
    > How many rolled email addresses have you successfully created now?


    I do not roll email adresses.

    Did you
    > spend months writing software to create munged email addresses so you

    could
    > become troll


    I munged at one time to cut down on spam. I have other means to do that
    now.

    of the year or are you just a complete idiot that loves to
    > follow girls


    You are of no interest to me. We have never had a conversation, and,
    AFAIK, your attacks on me have been totally gratuitous.

    around the Internet in order to impress your superior male
    > prowess upon them?


    I have no need to do that. Sorry that your inferiority complex forces
    you to think like that.

    > You are complate failure as a person Pervert.


    Hmmm..name calling...and, what is a "complate" (people who call others
    failure should be perfect).

    > "Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:IUx%[email protected]
    > dali wrote:
    >
    >>On Fri, 30 Sep 2005 17:27:30 -0400, Mark Probert
    >><[email protected]> stated:
    >>
    >>
    >>
    >>>dali wrote:
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>>Well, in vivo is not necessarily the same as in vitro. Thus, there are
    >>>>>separate tests, and it has to be shown to work in humans.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>yep, that was my point. If in vitro testing shows negative efficacy I
    >>>>wouldn't even bother with any in-vivo testing.
    >>>>
    >>>
    >>>Agreement...nice...

    >>
    >>
    >>dont get used to it :)

    >
    >
    > You would be amazed at what I have gotten used to.
    >
    >
     
  14. Mark Probert

    Mark Probert Guest

    LadyLollipop, the DE-LICENSED day care operator, wrote:

    Here is an example of how Jan Drew stalks and attacks.

    > Actually these are the many fake names Mark has used. Mark is such a blatant
    > liar.
    >
    > http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/propagandistprobert.html


    Your handler makes many claims, but, alas, offers no proof. She has
    trained you well. As for the fake names, here are some that you both
    think (a poor term to describe what you both do) are "fake".

    [email protected]

    [email protected]

    [email protected]lid

    [email protected]

    [email protected]

    [email protected]

    [email protected]


    Note the incredibly clever hiding of my identity. No one with an IQ over
    1 could possibly figure out who those are. Note my utter sarcasm.

    >>of the year or are you just a complete idiot that loves to
    >>
    >>>follow girls

    >>
    >>You are of no interest to me. We have never had a conversation, and,
    >>AFAIK, your attacks on me have been totally gratuitous.
    >>
    >>around the Internet in order to impress your superior male
    >>
    >>>prowess upon them?

    >>
    >>I have no need to do that. Sorry that your inferiority complex forces you
    >>to think like that.
    >>
    >>
    >>>You are complate failure as a person Pervert.

    >>
    >>Hmmm..name calling...and, what is a "complate" (people who call others
    >>failure should be perfect).


    > Dingbat moron maroon idiot, altnut bigot, asshole asswipe bitch,
    > f**king bitch racist , on and on and on


    All well earned by you. Anyway, they are not examples of name calling,
    but merely a description of your state of being.
     
  15. LadyLollipop

    LadyLollipop Guest

    "Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:IdS%[email protected]
    > LadyLollipop, the DE-LICENSED day care operator, wrote:


    Poor, Mark.
    >
    > Here is an example of how Jan Drew stalks and attacks.


    Actually, the *truth* hurts.
    >
    >> Actually these are the many fake names Mark has used. Mark is such a
    >> blatant liar.
    >>
    >> http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/propagandistprobert.html

    >
    > Your handler makes many claims, but, alas, offers no proof. She has
    > trained you well. As for the fake names, here are some that you both think
    > (a poor term to describe what you both do) are "fake".


    Acutally HOW I know is:

    Mark REPEATEDLY e-mailed me OVER and OVER and OVER, I REPEATEDLY asked him
    to STOP. Then, he started using his FAKE names to get through my blocks!
    That's how RUDE and OBSESSED he is!! Then he pretended to be his wife and
    the list below is incomplete, as anyone can see.


    >
    > [email protected]
    >
    > [email protected]
    >
    > [email protected]lid
    >
    > [email protected]
    >
    > [email protected]
    >
    > [email protected]
    >
    > [email protected]
    >
    >
    > Note the incredibly clever hiding of my identity. No one with an IQ over 1
    > could possibly figure out who those are. Note my utter sarcasm.


    Poor, Mark, is dumber than a box of rocks. He would like to blame others,
    then brags how clever he is.
    >
    >>>of the year or are you just a complete idiot that loves to
    >>>
    >>>>follow girls
    >>>
    >>>You are of no interest to me. We have never had a conversation, and,
    >>>AFAIK, your attacks on me have been totally gratuitous.
    >>>
    >>>around the Internet in order to impress your superior male
    >>>
    >>>>prowess upon them?
    >>>
    >>>I have no need to do that. Sorry that your inferiority complex forces you
    >>>to think like that.
    >>>
    >>>
    >>>>You are complate failure as a person Pervert.
    >>>
    >>>Hmmm..name calling...and, what is a "complate" (people who call others
    >>>failure should be perfect).

    >
    >> Dingbat moron maroon idiot, altnut bigot, asshole asswipe bitch,
    >> f**king bitch racist , on and on and on

    >
    > All well earned by you.


    YOU AND YOU ALONE ARE RESPONSIBILE FOR WHAT YOU POST!!!!!!!!!!!

    No one earns what YOU post!!!!!

    Anyway, they are not examples of name calling,


    See how Mark LIES!!!

    Pathetic!

    > but merely a description of your state of being.
     
  16. On Sun, 02 Oct 2005 19:53:21 GMT, "LadyLollipop"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >
    >Poor, Mark, is dumber than a box of rocks.



    >On Wed, 22 Jun 2005 04:57:03 GMT, "LadyLollipop"
    ><[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>You belittle others because you can't accept the consequences for your own
    >>mistakes.

    >
    >On Tue, 21 Jun 2005 21:50:11 GMT, "LadyLollipop"
    ><[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>This forum is to voice your opinion, not to belittle others.

    >
    >On Sun, 19 Jun 2005 05:07:37 GMT, "LadyLollipop"
    ><[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>only those filled with hate have a
    >>need to belittle and call names.

    >
    >On 20 Feb 2005 19:33:16 -0800, "Jan" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Jan wrote:
    >>
    >>Mark Prbert the liar wrote:
    >>
    >>Then when his lies are exposed, he changes the subject title and
    >>insults.
    >>
    >>Proving once again:
    >>
    >>
    >>Genesis 27:19-20, 24. Jacob had to lie again to cover up his first lie

    >

    -------------------------------------------------
    -------------------------------------------------

    Best defense to logic is ignorance
     
  17. Mark Probert

    Mark Probert Guest

    LadyLollipop wrote:
    > "Mark Probert" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:IdS%[email protected]
    >
    >>LadyLollipop, the DE-LICENSED day care operator, wrote:

    >
    >
    > Poor, Mark.
    >
    >>Here is an example of how Jan Drew stalks and attacks.


    > Actually, the *truth* hurts.


    If my calling you a stalker after proving you are one hurts, then the
    obvious solution to ending your pain is to stop doing it.

    >>>Actually these are the many fake names Mark has used. Mark is such a
    >>>blatant liar.
    >>>
    >>>http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/propagandistprobert.html

    >>
    >>Your handler makes many claims, but, alas, offers no proof. She has
    >>trained you well. As for the fake names, here are some that you both think
    >>(a poor term to describe what you both do) are "fake".

    >
    >
    > Acutally HOW I know is:


    No, you posted the moron's website and specifically referred to her list
    of what she "thinks" but has never proven, are my secret identities.

    > Mark REPEATEDLY e-mailed me OVER and OVER and OVER, I REPEATEDLY asked him
    > to STOP. Then, he started using his FAKE names to get through my blocks!
    > That's how RUDE and OBSESSED he is!! Then he pretended to be his wife and
    > the list below is incomplete, as anyone can see.


    You follow me, post messages to trash me (like you did upthread causing
    this diversion) and I am the one who is rude and obsessed?

    You really do need help. Try "Do-I-Yourself Brain Surgery for Dummies"
    which is available on amazonian.com for a reasonable price.

    >>[email protected]
    >>
    >>[email protected]
    >>
    >>[email protected]
    >>
    >>[email protected]
    >>
    >>[email protected]
    >>
    >>[email protected]
    >>
    >>[email protected]
    >>
    >>
    >>Note the incredibly clever hiding of my identity. No one with an IQ over 1
    >>could possibly figure out who those are. Note my utter sarcasm.


    > Poor, Mark, is dumber than a box of rocks. He would like to blame others,
    > then brags how clever he is.


    Brag? Jan, you missed my utter sarcasm (which I even mentioned to help
    guide you) and utter contempt for your "intellectual capabilities" which
    you again proved are non-existent by "thinking" that I was bragging.

    >>>>of the year or are you just a complete idiot that loves to
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>follow girls
    >>>>
    >>>>You are of no interest to me. We have never had a conversation, and,
    >>>>AFAIK, your attacks on me have been totally gratuitous.
    >>>>
    >>>>around the Internet in order to impress your superior male
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>prowess upon them?
    >>>>
    >>>>I have no need to do that. Sorry that your inferiority complex forces you
    >>>>to think like that.
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>
    >>>>>You are complate failure as a person Pervert.
    >>>>
    >>>>Hmmm..name calling...and, what is a "complate" (people who call others
    >>>>failure should be perfect).

    >>
    >>>Dingbat moron maroon idiot, altnut bigot, asshole asswipe bitch,
    >>>f**king bitch racist , on and on and on

    >>
    >>All well earned by you.

    >
    >
    > YOU AND YOU ALONE ARE RESPONSIBILE FOR WHAT YOU POST!!!!!!!!!!!


    As yee shall sow, so shall yee reap...you sow hate, war and bigotry, and
    that is what you get right back at ya. If you do not like it, do not do it.

    > No one earns what YOU post!!!!!


    You sure do. Every word. And, there are times, like 99.99999999999999%
    of the time, that I feel I am treating you like Mr. Nice Guy.

    > Anyway, they are not examples of name calling,


    > See how Mark LIES!!!


    They are examples of how I describe your state of being. That is what I
    said, and you could not complete the thought.

    > Pathetic!


    Yes, it is pathetic that a DE-LICENSED day care operator would comment
    on things related to children.

    >>but merely a description of your state of being.

    >
    >
    >
     
  18. Mark Probert

    Mark Probert Guest

    Pizza Girl. wrote:
    > Bullshit.


    Yes, you are the expert on that.
     
  19. Just Cocky

    Just Cocky Guest

    On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 22:20:38 -0400, Mark Probert
    <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >I am not in favor of censorship. If his medical practice deviates from
    >the standards of the community, then HE should be shut down.
    >


    Ah, we have a little tyrant in our midst!
     
  20. Mark Probert

    Mark Probert Guest

    Just Cocky wrote:
    > On Thu, 29 Sep 2005 22:20:38 -0400, Mark Probert
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>I am not in favor of censorship. If his medical practice deviates from
    >>the standards of the community, then HE should be shut down.
    >>

    >
    >
    > Ah, we have a little tyrant in our midst!


    Go back to sleep.
     
Loading...