Hit a cyclist today - what sort of trouble am I in

pert said:
Sorry lads if you think I'm on the wind up, but this is 100% serious

I need to drive because I am self employed, lost my licence for 6 months for drink diving

Only joined to see if anyone knew the law RE: motorists hitting cyclists

Anyway since the accident I have been using public transport and I've shaved my hair off and wearing a pair of glasses in public to avoid getting caught
1777trooper.jpg

pert said:
Anyway since the accident I have been using public transport and I've shaved my hair off and wearing a pair of glasses in public to avoid getting caught
Do you think there are "WANTED: pert ... Reward: $xyz" posters stuck around the place or something for you to do these things??? If you get caught, it will be through the license plate of the car you were driving; not by someone recognizing you.

P.S. I still can't believe that you are not trolling here.

TROLL!!
TROLL!!
TROLL!!
TROLL!!
and all you folks who responded to this -- didn't think they made rope that long to loop you all in....

but it was fun to read....

good thing trolls aren't like vampires -- wooden stakes & garlic -- or werewolves -- silver bullets -- trolls can be killed with a t-ball bat!

Look lads I am not a troll

Anyway no trouble has came of this, so we're good for now

pert said:
Look lads I am not a troll

Anyway no trouble has came of this, so we're good for now

if bull **** were music you would be a Red Hot Chili Pepper.

bigpedaler said:
TROLL!!
TROLL!!
TROLL!!
TROLL!!
and all you folks who responded to this -- didn't think they made rope that long to loop you all in....

good thing trolls aren't like vampires -- wooden stakes & garlic -- or werewolves -- silver bullets -- trolls can be killed with a t-ball bat!
I prefer using a hockey stick. the offical weapon of Canada.

bigpedaler said:
TROLL!!
TROLL!!
TROLL!!
TROLL!!

Ummmmm....do "all of you folks who responded to this" include you?:rolleyes:

Its hit and run. Same as if you did it to a car. Its kind of more dangerous when you do it to someone on a bike. How could anybody hit another human being like that and take off? Eight posts to just say that. Oh let me ask some bikers what they think. Super brains here. Make, model, plates, and description.

You're likely to get into deep trouble if the police are able to track you down. You should discuss the matter with your mom and let her know what happened. I also recommend that you consult a lawyer and be truthful to him/her about the whole event. The lawyer should give you the best cource of action to take.

You drove off? You're falked! How could you be so damn stupid? This kind of arrest that's going to happen to you could, or will cost you your job and make it more difficult to find another; and if you're married you can kiss her goodbye, no woman wants to be married to a loser. I hope you go to jail and keep a loser like you off the streets for a few years.

Of course you're lying about all this, but it was fun ranting about it!!

Lol, you should not have driven off! Nobody ever do this! That's really messed up and it makes YOU look bad even if you didn't do anything wrong.