Hitch 'n' Hike

C L Imber

Guest
On Tuesday evening I ordered a pair of Paramo Aspira Salopettes from
http://www.hnh.dircon.co.uk/psc.htm.

The price was reduced by 20%, they arrived this morning (Thursday), and I received a free medium
size Paramo towel with my order.

C L Imber <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> On Tuesday evening I ordered a pair of Paramo Aspira Salopettes from
> http://www.hnh.dircon.co.uk/psc.htm.
>
> The price was reduced by 20%, they arrived this morning (Thursday), and I received a free medium
> size Paramo towel with my order.

I ordered a pair of Paramo Cascada trousers from this site following your recommendation. 15% off
the rrp, which was the best offer I've seen. They hadn't showed up after a few days, so I got in
touch with the shop by email. They checked out the order & discovered that the carrier had delivered
it to the wrong address. Not great news, but not a major surprise either, as carriers unfamiliar
with my work address frequently get confused. They had another pair dispatched by registered
delivery, which came within 24hrs. Most important IMO was the attitude displayed by the shop staff,
which was excellent. In a sense it's more important to see how people react when a problem does come
up. They took the matter seriously, dealt with it right away, and got it sorted promptly, so I'd
definately recommend the site. I got a free towel too...

Bernie