Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

Hitch Rack for a tandem

Started by Dan Warren · · Last activity · 1 post · 369 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
18 September 2005
Last activity
18 September 2005
Original author
Dan Warren
Posts
1
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
369
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–1 of 1
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. Wife and I recently got a Trel T-900 tandem. She has an OSI spare tire
    rack which clamps to the top tube of the bike. We center it on the balance
    point. I havean old Saris rack which has the "bat wings" Saris sent me a
    set of new ones after the original ones failed (metal fatigue).

    However, the offset weight of the bike causes the wings to rotate. I can't
    use a roof rack due to the fact that I have a limited range of mobility
    with one arm.

    I've seen hitch racks that range from a $70 Bell to a $500 Draftmaster.
    What experiences do others have with various hitch racks?

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.