Hitting things

Tiny bees? Bees don't usually harm people unless you, say, throw a rock at them. I tried to when I was little; I ended up smashing a window. Haha. I see why people fear bees though. Especially, African Wild Bees. They're all poisonous. I guess, the yellow jackets where you're located at are more vicious.

Where I live, yellow jackets are wasps. Vicious, angry and huge, wasps. They are nothing like bees, these are not afraid to sting you.

Whoa, for real?! My dad could of been wrong about the species of bees around here. He's not the brightest crayon in the box. hehe. Do they sting because of territorial purposes or are they just nasty?

LOL; Oh my god the moon must be full. You're out riding a bike with your brakes on the fritz? LMAO!! And you want to know how to stop hitting things? My god this is hysterical.

I'm guessing you are one of those people who jump to conclusions. I never said I wanted to know how to stop running into things. I was asking the members of this forum if they ever accidentally or intentionally (hard to believe) ran into anything or anyone. And nothing is wrong with riding a bike with no brakes. I usually pull onto the side of the road to slow down and use my feet. Nobody can fix my bike and I can't buy another one.

I'm guessing you are one of those people who jump to conclusions. I never said I wanted to know how to stop running into things. I was asking the members of this forum if they ever accidentally or intentionally (hard to believe) ran into anything or anyone. And nothing is wrong with riding a bike with no brakes. I usually pull onto the side of the road to slow down and use my feet. Nobody can fix my bike and I can't buy another one.

Why no, there isn't a darn thing wrong with riding a bike and having to pull over to the side of the road and use your feet to stop, nothing wrong with that at all...LMAO!! I don't see that as jumping to a conclusion, but I do see you jumping off your bike to conclude your life someday to prevent a crash due to no brakes.

Look I understand you say you can't afford another bike, but PLEASE walk, or ride the bus instead of riding a death bike, I think your life is worth more than that don't you? If you need to get somewhere quicker and you don't have car, or there is no bus, then start training to run and over time you'll be able to run where ever you need to go. Stop riding that bike because someday you're going to get hurt really bad.

I appreciate your concern, if it is concern, I can't run or take a bus to where I need to go. I don't live in the city and don't have the money plus this is joy riding. I live on a road that nobody hardly drives on. I like riding the bike. If I die, I die. Although, I don't want to put anyone else in danger. Usually they slow down when they're on my road though. I've been riding like that since I first got on a bike.

Oh man.
Once I was looking at some cute girls on the sidewalk and rode right into the back of a parked car.

I appreciate your concern, if it is concern, I can't run or take a bus to where I need to go. I don't live in the city and don't have the money plus this is joy riding. I live on a road that nobody hardly drives on. I like riding the bike. If I die, I die. Although, I don't want to put anyone else in danger. Usually they slow down when they're on my road though. I've been riding like that since I first got on a bike.
Yes it's concern silly. At first I thought you were kidding and so then I started to kid back, but then I got to thinking you're not kidding. Joy riding or not no brakes is a bad thing, real bad. Do you live in America?

Oh, that's the problem with messaging sometimes you can't tell just how serious a person is. I'm very when I start a thread. Nobody told my dad that. Or anyone in my family. Yes, I do live in America. Why?

If you live in America there are a lot of places you can buy a workable used bike for next to nothing, like the Goodwill type of places or Craigslist, they sell bikes all the time for around $20 to $60, sure they're not carbon fiber racing super bikes but they will stop via brakes.

Froze, I'm still going to have to save up for that heh. Any bike is good enough for me, with the exception of dirty bikes and broken ones.

Zhen25, are you being sarcastic? How did that happen? o_O

Froze, I'm still going to have to save up for that heh. Any bike is good enough for me, with the exception of dirty bikes and broken ones.

Zhen25, are you being sarcastic? How did that happen? o_O
A free or very cheap costing broken bike may not be a bad idea IF that bike has the same kind of brakes as yours do except they work, then you could simply transfer the working brakes to your bike.

I'll see if I can find a free bike like that then. Probably can't but I'll keep looking. Thanks for the help. :)

sometime recycle yards have a heap of bikes you can pick through, just look for a bike with your style of brakes that work and grab the bike, even if the recycle yard charges you $5 you'll be happy.

I tried hitting a dog. I was going down on a slope. And there were these group of dogs at the left in the middle of the slope. So, I didn't care about them. The road was clear, well except for the dogs and I just went full speed. That is when one of the dogs started barking at me and went up to me. But I went full speed, crashed on the "thing", I landed badly but managed to remove myself from the bike, and ran.

Climbing uphill one time when I reached the peak, I was really exhausted when I accidentally hit another bike at my right side and we both fell down getting a lot of bruises. I also hit a chicken once, it flew into my face, lucky I was wearing a helmet, the fall was hard.

I've been in a crash before. My bike collided with a car on an intersection. The reason is the car is trying to beat the red lights and suddenly loses it's breaks. I suffered a dislocated shoulder because of that accident.