Hmph!

sorry I was comparing having tom to having a child, now I am 44 am very OK
with menopause, Lee
Kate Dicey <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Miss Violette wrote:
>
> > The only thing worse than TOM is NO TOM, Lee
>
> That's one aspect I will never miss! :) My little
> plastic doodad has improved life like you'd never
> believe, and I quite often miss a month! I save masses
> of money this way...
> --

> Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons
> http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk Click on Kate's
> Pages and explore!

*very wide evil grin*

What Joyce said, Lee, making a list of "other" subjects that
really would be worse... *evil laughter...* Joyce
<[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Sat, 06 Mar 2004 06:49:29 -0600, "G. W. Clay"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >[email protected] (T. Lists) wrote in
> >news:[email protected]:

> >> It doesn't seem fair, does it? 25% of my weigh-in's are
> >> fat, period ones, because for some reason I always seem
> >> to start on Friday - which happens to be my regular weigh-
> >> in day.
> >>
> >> (Grrrr ... I'm cramping today too .... I feel your
> >> pain)
> >>

> >Is that all you women can talk about? If you were in a
> >room with mixed company would you talk about TOM. Why not
> >put TOM in the subject so the guys can filter those
> >messages out.
>
> Nah, we can talk about a lot more ... but choose not to,
> keeps things
interesting.
> And if talking weightloss problems, in a room with mixed
> company, probably
still
> would talk about TOM. But I'm evil, pure evil. <G> 3 gals
> in my house,
the boys
> are used to it ... heck, even they talk about it at times
> ... it's just a
natural
> part of life. TOM can and does play havoc with weightloss,
> plain and
simple.
> It's an explanation of a temporary gain, of a fantastic
> whoosh, mad
munchies,
> wierd cravings, whatever - all weight issues, all on topic
> on this board.
It will
> keep popping into discussions within this group and these
> contexts. And
heck, I
> can't hardly remember to get to the potty until it's an
> emergency, so how
can
> anyone expect that would I remember to put TOM into a
> subject line. For
that
> excuse, I use age. <g>
>
> Smile GW, there's a whole lot worse we could talk about.
> <evil grin>
>
> Joyce
> >
> >-=GWC=-

LOL, Lee
Kate Dicey <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Joyce wrote:
>

> > Nah, we can talk about a lot more ... but choose not to,
> > keeps things
interesting.
> > And if talking weightloss problems, in a room with mixed
> > company,
probably still
> > would talk about TOM. But I'm evil, pure evil. <G> 3
> > gals in my house,
the boys
> > are used to it ... heck, even they talk about it at
> > times ... it's just
a natural
> > part of life. TOM can and does play havoc with
> > weightloss, plain and
simple.
> > It's an explanation of a temporary gain, of a fantastic
> > whoosh, mad
munchies,
> > wierd cravings, whatever - all weight issues, all on
> > topic on this
board. It will
> > keep popping into discussions within this group and
> > these contexts. And
heck, I
> > can't hardly remember to get to the potty until it's an
> > emergency, so
how can
> > anyone expect that would I remember to put TOM into a
> > subject line. For
that
> > excuse, I use age. <g>
> >
> > Smile GW, there's a whole lot worse we could talk about.
> > <evil grin>
> >

> Like an ex-boss of mine's lecture on male personal
> hygene... Had the lads
going green
> she did! ;)
> --

> Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons
> http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk Click on Kate's
> Pages and explore!

i gained an extra 5lbs with my tom before i get it and then usually 3 days
into it i drop them again
angie
news:[email protected]...

Kate Dicey wrote:
> Up half a pound! GRR! Probably due to the iminnence
> of TOTM...
>
> --

> Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate Buttons
> http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk Click on Kate's
> Pages and explore!

No worries Kate!! It will be long gone by next week!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

Agree with you if pregnancy is the alternative Lee :)
Fortunately there are other means for those of us
slightly too young for menopause to get rid of that pesky
monthly thing!

--
Julie.
93.5/72.3/74 (WW)/72 (Personal) kg

Here's our FAQ: http://www.didian.com/asdww/ and welcome
notice: http://www.geocities.com/welcomenotice/index.html

"Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> sorry I was comparing having tom to having a child, now I
> am 44 am very OK with menopause, Lee Kate Dicey <[email protected]
> online.co.uk> wrote in message news:[email protected]
> online.co.uk...
> > Miss Violette wrote:
> >
> > > The only thing worse than TOM is NO TOM, Lee
> >
> > That's one aspect I will never miss! :) My little
> > plastic doodad has improved life like you'd never
> > believe, and I quite often miss a month! I save masses
> > of money this way...
> > --

> > Lady Catherine, Wardrobe Mistress of the Chocolate
> > Buttons http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk Click on
> > Kate's Pages and explore!

My only problem is that I am in between, ready for the permanent pause, but
not quite there yet... but I guess to make this relate to losing weight... I
wonder how many women join WW only to lose and become pregnant, Lee,
shuddering at the thought
news:[email protected]...