Hobbies Besides To Cycling?

I love learning new languages and reading. At the moment I am learning Italian and reading "Poirot and me" by the wonderful and talented David Suchet. I am also studying psychology online and as ascinating as it is, it is very very hard!

I enjoy a lot of random things, like Gaming, Writing (My books being published! YAY!) I also really enjoy chess and games of the mind. Honestly if it weren't for cycling I don't think I would get out all that much.

I love writing too, it is very therapeutic and a great way of getting out every little thing that is running around my crazy mind! I have self published a couple of books and whilst they are not best sellers, I like them! I also like reading, walking and learning new things. I am currently struggling my way through and Access Italian course!

Trap, skeet, 3P, hunting, 3 star French restaurants, travel, golf, wine......the usual.

Weatherby said:
Trap, skeet, 3P, hunting, 3 star French restaurants, travel, golf, wine......the usual.
You just made a list of everything I suck at really badly. Except for wine. I'm a master of drinking wine.

kana_marie said:
You just made a list of everything I suck at really badly. Except for wine. I'm a master of drinking wine.
At least you got the best one! Are you a master of wine or master of drinking wine, like me?

Reactions: kana_marie
I love writing and cooking. I'm in the process of teaching myself how to bake. It's going okay for now.

Weatherby said:
At least you got the best one! Are you a master of wine or master of drinking wine, like me?
I'm a master of drinking wine. I would go as far as to say I put all my friends to shame when we drink wine.

kana_marie said:
I'm a master of drinking wine. I would go as far as to say I put all my friends to shame when we drink wine.
I have a confession, I cut back on my wine consumption to lose some weight. Just only drink now when there is a big gathering. I do miss my wine. I miss the way wine smells, strange huh? On certain rides, there are some country smells that make we want to haul myself downstairs and pull a cork. Once I finish Paris-Brest-Paris, I am going to down a whole magnum of good champagne.

I'm thinking of a new hobby.....offroading. I plan to have a built Land Cruiser for an Elk trip to West in the Fall. Probably put the mountain bike on it in case I get struck and the winch can't get me out. I wonder how many folks know what 35's are.

As horrible as this sounds, I would give up food before I would wine. Wine keeps me sane. Literally.

I promise to drink one for you whenever you can't. I don't know if that'll make you feel better, or just me.

To Weatherby and his die hard dedication!
(I'm not being a smartass, either. I really will.)

Besides cycling I collect and customize hot wheels cars and some other die cast. I collect and play guitars and a few other instruments. I collect video games. I'm into a few things lol

the paleo enema master

c208_usb_pet_rock_inhand.jpg