Hobbies Besides To Cycling?

Tony Lombardi said:
Please tell us Kana. You might even post it on that other forum.
Lets just say, my story might not have ducks, but instead it has Xanax, beer, a booth, and a catholic rosary. You can see where this is going now, can't you? ;)

Tony Lombardi said:
oh my.

you'd be a hit at that other forum. you might even be a contender for an award or two.
Lol
It was the rosary that got your attention, wasn't it?

It occurred to me while reading some of the above answers that I do pursue photography as a hobby, but I don't think as much about it since I no longer need a darkroom. Digital makes it easier, and I really can't afford the Hasselblad H5D-200c I really want. Used Hasselblad when I was still a research scientist. I also am a weightlifter and a writer and musician.

I really love to sew. I am not that great, but I highly enjoy it. I also love to go see live music. I do this several times a week. I love to spend time at the river, swimming, kayaking, tubing, and relaxing in general. Something about being in nature brings me to peace.

thomas pendrake said:
Digital makes it easier, and I really can't afford the Hasselblad H5D-200c I really want.
Hasselblad... Kinky. ;)

Pentax 645 Ok too? :D

After.jpg

Reactions: FetishRider
thomas pendrake said:
It occurred to me while reading some of the above answers that I do pursue photography as a hobby, but I don't think as much about it since I no longer need a darkroom. Digital makes it easier, and I really can't afford the Hasselblad H5D-200c I really want. Used Hasselblad when I was still a research scientist. I also am a weightlifter and a writer and musician.
I'm not the only one who caught this, right? You said the comments above made you remember that you like photography. And the comments directly above you are discussing gals having a 2nd vagina.

katherine25 said:
A couple of my hobbies include working out, cooking, writing and reading :)
Those are good hobbies. I have a ton of them, myself, but I never get around to actually doing them. I hope you're better at yours than I am mine. :p

Besides cycling my hobbies include woodworking,videogames, collecting international coins, tinkering/tweaking computer hardware/software and gardening.

I want to start rollerblading again, did it lots as a kid and I miss having wheels on my feet. I've seen ONE rollerblader in the last year, why is it such a rare activity? It's so fun.

I could never get into it. I broke my leg In a car accident, and the top of the rollerblade pressed up against my metal plate.