Hobbies Besides To Cycling?

I love spying if that is considered a hobby :ph34r:
Often times I love to search for new recipes and try them at home. I also love hosting small get together with my friends. I think that is a hobby for me.

I love baking and cake decorating, as well as candy making. It started out as a hobby to keep myself busy while I was off work with an injury, but it developed into a bit of an obsession and I occasionally bake for events and parties now. One day I'd like to make a living out of it, but where I live there are tons of restrictions regarding the sale of homemade goods, so it's still just for fun.

I'm lucky that once I recovered I picked up my athletic hobbies again, because otherwise I'd be in trouble with all these baked goods around. :)

Making noise!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TgfABsuqfU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMXMG1nj8ok

guitar2_zps96f0faa7.jpg

0Guitaramps_zpsmjj51ebx.jpg

I really like to watch movies and then talk about them. Also gardening and cooking, and if I have spices sprouted yet than the two comes together.

I love reading! That's what I do every day. Writing is another good one, and I like studying history and taking down information.

I like to fix cars and tune them. In addition I play electric guitar every one in a while when I have enough time for it.

I love to read and study history. Sometimes I'll take notes down about it too. I love doing activities with my family as well. :)

p4lse said:
I play a lot of computer games. When I'm not cycling, you can find me on my PC. One of the games I play a lot is DotA 2. I have played countless hours and will do so, the game's literally amazing. Some other hobbies include watching movies,socializing etc.
I have stopped playing Dota 2 and I am now obsessed with the League of Legends. I play the game every night, but from time to time, my girlfriend nags me to stop playing for a while. I usually adhere to her 'orders' but not for long, because this game is just too amazing for me to stop playing it. My other hobbies include watching animes and reading mangas. :)

I love going for walks, listening to music, taking pictures, going exploring, watching netflix, going online and more. Lately I haven't been doing a whole lot of things but those are things I like doing.

Hello everyone, hope all of you are doing well! I really enjoy playing soccer with my friends. I also really like playing tennis and table tennis. Playing these sports is what I love the most. I also like playing the guitar, reading, and watching Netflix. Playing video games is also one of my hobbies.

I'm not sure if this counts much but I've gotten into pin badge collecting.

I've always liked those small sort of badges with the butterfly clip on the back and have really got into collecting them. Over the past couple of months I must have amounted a good number of them. I just need to find somewhere to stick them onto now!

Besides cycling my hobbies are listening to music, watching movies, jogging, playing electric guitar and watching movies. I do them when I have enough time or I am bored. Mostly I prefer learning to play new songs with my electric guitar.

I do a lot of different crafty things. I knit a lot, as well as crocheting, sewing, and painting. They all helped a lot when I was injured, and I stuck with them.

I like being outdoors in general, though, even if I'm not cycling.

Lizel said:
Have you got any other hobbies/passions apart from cycling?
Personally I really love writing in my spare time. :D I really like writing down all of my reflections on life and essays.
Other than that I also really like shopping and listening to music (right now it's dubstep)
Yes, I love writing as well. I've even been able to turn this passion of mine into a small side-income source, thanks to the internet. There are many writing mills and other sites on the web that have bought my articles. I've also written for clients on a freelance basis.

Reading and listening to music are other hobbies of mine. While I don't enjoy dubstep, I do listen to other types of electronica such as electro, techno, synthpop, synthwave and vaporwave.

Damien Lee said:
Yes, I love writing as well. I've even been able to turn this passion of mine into a small side-income source, thanks to the internet. There are many writing mills and other sites on the web that have bought my articles. I've also written for clients on a freelance basis.

Reading and listening to music are other hobbies of mine. While I don't enjoy dubstep, I do listen to other types of electronica such as electro, techno, synthpop, synthwave and vaporwave.

I'm really getting into synthwave and vaporwave stuff lately and as well as newretrowave like I mentioned a few posts up.

Some of it would really make some great riding music for when you want to push new boundaries as it's very pumping and gets the adrenaline going. I'd also like to get it playing in my car too. A ride/drive at night with some of that sort of music playing while the lights of different industries and neighbourhoods twinkling away is a perfect vision.

I have always been attracted to the sea. In most of my vacations, I have spent a considerable amount of time either near the beach. But there has always been an innate desire in me to explore the world inside water. As a travel enthusiast, I could not stand missing out on exploring this hidden world which was so close, yet so far. That’s why I like scuba diving a lot.

I began learning a lot about programming and software development after completing a database course in college. Lead me on to create this cycling statistics website called lasportivestats.com. Its been pretty fun learning about it while also learning more about cycling

I really don't have time to have more than one hobby, I have a regular job and I run my rental business on top of that, so cycling is really my only hobby. While I do get into music, I'm not sure if that's a hobby since it doesn't require really any participation once you have the sound system setup other than buying CD's and vinyl and placing them on the appropriate machine, then I listen to music while doing brain dead activity like being on forums. I prefer to listen to music than watch something on the TV, my wife is the other way around! I find stuff on TV to be so out of touch with reality it isn't funny, and quite honestly it's disgustingly bad and getting worse if you can imagine that!

I had a classic car hobby, some of you may have read about before, and at one time had as many as 6 cars at one time, but I sold them all off over the last 4 years, mostly due to the fact a friend of mine died who had a huge climate-controlled pole barn where he kept 20 some odd classics of his own and he allowed me to keep mine there, after he died his wife was going to move in with her daughter so she sold the cars and the house, so I sold a lot of mine the same time she sold her cars in a local auction that is well known where I live. I was going to keep one of the cars because my daughter wanted it when I passed but she changed her mind so out the door it went. I was getting tired of working on cars too, so my friend dying just put a final stake into an already dying interest. When I retire I want to buy a small convertible sports car and thought about going vintage, but decided against vintage and will find something newer.

While I do fish, I do it so infrequently I can't call it a hobby.