Hobbies Besides To Cycling?

Discussion in 'The Bike Cafe' started by Lizel, Feb 18, 2015.

1. Keyan

Keyan Member

I love spying if that is considered a hobby :ph34r:
    Often times I love to search for new recipes and try them at home. I also love hosting small get together with my friends. I think that is a hobby for me.

2. shneb84

shneb84 New Member

When the weather is bad, when the harsh winter stops me to ride a bike, then I play bike games to satisfy my need for cycling!

3. sunshiney

sunshiney Member

I love baking and cake decorating, as well as candy making. It started out as a hobby to keep myself busy while I was off work with an injury, but it developed into a bit of an obsession and I occasionally bake for events and parties now. One day I'd like to make a living out of it, but where I live there are tons of restrictions regarding the sale of homemade goods, so it's still just for fun.

I'm lucky that once I recovered I picked up my athletic hobbies again, because otherwise I'd be in trouble with all these baked goods around. :)

4. Mr. Beanz

Mr. Beanz Well-Known Member

Making noise!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1TgfABsuqfU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mMXMG1nj8ok

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. cycle93

cycle93 Member

I really like to watch movies and then talk about them. Also gardening and cooking, and if I have spices sprouted yet than the two comes together.

6. likeascroll

likeascroll Member

I love reading! That's what I do every day. Writing is another good one, and I like studying history and taking down information.

7. moneyman

moneyman Member

I like to fix cars and tune them. In addition I play electric guitar every one in a while when I have enough time for it.

8. likeascroll

likeascroll Member

I love to read and study history. Sometimes I'll take notes down about it too. I love doing activities with my family as well. :)

9. JRyan

JRyan New Member

I have stopped playing Dota 2 and I am now obsessed with the League of Legends. I play the game every night, but from time to time, my girlfriend nags me to stop playing for a while. I usually adhere to her 'orders' but not for long, because this game is just too amazing for me to stop playing it. My other hobbies include watching animes and reading mangas. :)

10. cheryllei9h

cheryllei9h New Member

I love going for walks, listening to music, taking pictures, going exploring, watching netflix, going online and more. Lately I haven't been doing a whole lot of things but those are things I like doing.

11. jesolis

jesolis New Member

Hello everyone, hope all of you are doing well! I really enjoy playing soccer with my friends. I also really like playing tennis and table tennis. Playing these sports is what I love the most. I also like playing the guitar, reading, and watching Netflix. Playing video games is also one of my hobbies.

12. Susimi

Susimi Well-Known Member

I'm not sure if this counts much but I've gotten into pin badge collecting.

I've always liked those small sort of badges with the butterfly clip on the back and have really got into collecting them. Over the past couple of months I must have amounted a good number of them. I just need to find somewhere to stick them onto now!

13. moneyman

moneyman Member

Besides cycling my hobbies are listening to music, watching movies, jogging, playing electric guitar and watching movies. I do them when I have enough time or I am bored. Mostly I prefer learning to play new songs with my electric guitar.

14. knitmebikey

knitmebikey New Member

I do a lot of different crafty things. I knit a lot, as well as crocheting, sewing, and painting. They all helped a lot when I was injured, and I stuck with them.

I like being outdoors in general, though, even if I'm not cycling.

15. Damien Lee

Damien Lee Active Member

Yes, I love writing as well. I've even been able to turn this passion of mine into a small side-income source, thanks to the internet. There are many writing mills and other sites on the web that have bought my articles. I've also written for clients on a freelance basis.

Reading and listening to music are other hobbies of mine. While I don't enjoy dubstep, I do listen to other types of electronica such as electro, techno, synthpop, synthwave and vaporwave.

16. Susimi

Susimi Well-Known Member

I'm really getting into synthwave and vaporwave stuff lately and as well as newretrowave like I mentioned a few posts up.

Some of it would really make some great riding music for when you want to push new boundaries as it's very pumping and gets the adrenaline going. I'd also like to get it playing in my car too. A ride/drive at night with some of that sort of music playing while the lights of different industries and neighbourhoods twinkling away is a perfect vision.

17. Ocean Enterprises

Ocean Enterprises New Member

I have always been attracted to the sea. In most of my vacations, I have spent a considerable amount of time either near the beach. But there has always been an innate desire in me to explore the world inside water. As a travel enthusiast, I could not stand missing out on exploring this hidden world which was so close, yet so far. That’s why I like scuba diving a lot.

18. iloomans

iloomans New Member

I began learning a lot about programming and software development after completing a database course in college. Lead me on to create this cycling statistics website called lasportivestats.com. Its been pretty fun learning about it while also learning more about cycling