hobbies/obsessions other than biking

skydiving,

swimming,

deep-water frisbee (insanely hard, played to see who can endure longest without drowning, called Suicide Frisbee locally),

computer programming for pleasure,

tattoo collecting,

tequila (100% pure agave only, please),

and 19-year-old women

i collect hats, play guitar, but my real passion is helping pound dogs get healthy so that they have a better chance of getting adopted.

I enjoy scuba diving, swimming, watching movies, and playing the clarinet.

---
André in Fredericton

Reading books and ... fast cars (see my signature :) ) - although I don't actually own a fast car. I wish....

EX2 said:
Im going on a sea kayak holiday in scotland next month any tips?
Midges in Scotland are really nasty bu##ers, so be prepared with tunz of repellant ...

frenchcycling said:
i collect hats, play guitar, but my real passion is helping pound dogs get healthy so that they have a better chance of getting adopted.
How long you been playing the guitar? For me it is about four months!

For exercise, other than cycling, I enjoy playing soccer and going to the gym. In the winter I love snowboarding! Have done it for two seasons now. I also love movies and reading. Oh yeah, and my two weimaraners Jake and Graycie.

Pete
http://www.viovio.com/anthropete

LindaNo1 said:
Midges in Scotland are really nasty bu##ers, so be prepared with tunz of repellant

That will be because the blood is free and you know what them jocks are like. Still me being a yorkshireman and just as tight as them there going to have a fight on there hands.

PMThor said:
Hey all,
I run whenever I don't feel like riding. I off road with my Jeep. I love college basketball a lot. Holy ****. That is pretty much it. I gotta get a life.

HEHEHE!!!

Jeeping and biking ... sums it up.

:D

Darjevon said:
Just wondering guys. what are your obsessions? (other than biking of course) I personally snowboard and fly parafoil kites, and fling the occasional dog turd :D.
lol lol lol

Cars, musics, gwars, legs, feet, lotion, goober, ashes, peanut, water, pink, green tea, lipstick, carpet, sock, i love lamp, monkeys, ****!!! licking sticking ficking vampires batterys stapler mick jagger and finally killing bikers

Aquarium: Freshwater tropical. I have a 50 gallon tank, (190 liter) tank with live plants, and 12 fish of 7 different species. It's a river environment. It's about balancing healthy plant growth (which controls algae), and various other factors to keep everybody happy. It's a mini-ecosystem to manage.

EX2 said:
LindaNo1 said:
Midges in Scotland are really nasty bu##ers, so be prepared with tunz of repellant

That will be because the blood is free and you know what them jocks are like. Still me being a yorkshireman and just as tight as them there going to have a fight on there hands.
Wot, as tight as a midge's a@*e? :D

I work as a print producer here in Chicago at an ad agency. I also play bass in a couple bands, and moonlight as a personal trainer @ a few gyms around the city, so I get the free memberships. They are a local chain, tho, and none of the three have a pool, so I may have to switch gyms if I am to pursue my goal of competing in my first triathalon next summer.

Also a big baseball fan and spent a lot of time @ both parks. But Go Go Sox!

When I'm not hurting myself on either my MTB or road-bike I'm busy writing a book...any other spare time is spent working on a cartoon-strip called "The Alternate History of Planet Earth" and drinking beer :D (good carbo-loading I told!)

Home Theater, i finally smoothed out my rooms freq response. SVS Sound makes a nasty bad ass Subwoofer. and making my 383 stroker scream! also reptiles (lizards) & home improvment. i also enjoy owning my own business, HVAC Refrigeration Contractor.