Hobbies other than cycling

Cycler6n

Jan 5, 2007
For me, Hot rods, electronics, I have many collections, animals, and a few more. you?

Staying on top of the indie music scene, as well as enjoying fine imported beer and fine imported cigars.

I have 2 little girls, and 1 HUGE girl who is about to bring forth another little girl (or boy?). I love them to bits.

I'm also a musician.

Martial Arts (predominantly Japanese swordsmanship), photography (mostly digital now but miss tinkering in the darkroom; photoshopping on a PC just doesn't have the same feel and smell) , reading (mostly military history and general history but will pick up most things), Ballroom and Latin American dancing (good way to meet women but don't tell my wife that :p), tinkering around the house (love power tools). Mustn't forget the twins...almost one year old and taking away my hobby time; worth it though.

Running, art (novice painting, drawing), reading (third world development, international relations, Africa & African history), and currently my boyfriend and I are renovating a house ;)

Cycler6n said:
For me, Hot rods, electronics, I have many collections, animals, and a few more. you?
piano, cooking, fine arts, my dogs, tennis, history - even the annoying revisionist kind, and an unhealthy obsession with mineral make-up! I can be such a girly girl!

I'm an internet forum addict mostly.

But I do like radio control stuff but I don't have anything fancy yet. Just a Kyosho mini z racer, mini RC helicopter, and an RC Plane / Helicopter computer simulator.

Video games, speaker building, maybe messing around with making Windows programs.

hi JTE,

- have got loads of RC toys too , cars , buggies , trucks , motorcycle , helis.

- all nitro.

cheers.