Hobbies other than cycling

Keeping assorted arthropods (I have around 22 scorpions at the moment, my fiancee has about that in tarantulas, plus a few other random creepy-crawlies), carnivorous plants, playing bass on occasion (used to play a lot in high school, but I hardly have time now -- that, and no amp).

Someone mentioned fine imported beers, but I like to stick to fine local beers. Oregon is microbrew mecca, after all. :D

TheBugGuy said:
Keeping assorted arthropods (I have around 22 scorpions at the moment, my fiancee has about that in tarantulas, plus a few other random creepy-crawlies), carnivorous plants, playing bass on occasion (used to play a lot in high school, but I hardly have time now -- that, and no amp).

Someone mentioned fine imported beers, but I like to stick to fine local beers. Oregon is microbrew mecca, after all. :D
Something I've always wondered, what do scorpions eat? :confused:

kdelong said:
Something I've always wondered, what do scorpions eat? :confused:
Whatever they can catch (I feed mine crickets, mealworms, and roaches). Some sting and others pinch to subdue prey.

Serial killing...just kidding, or am I? Ok I am. The list:

My kids, and Hockey, motorcycleing, golf, tennis, ATVing, collecting Blues stuff and attending as many games as schedules allow, computers/electronics, travelling.

Photography has moved from a hobby to a business.