Hobbies other than cycling

- glassblowing, backpacking, job seeking and trying to tire a Weimaraner....stouts and porters too.

firefighting, fishing, boat building, "target" shooting, and drinking beer every now and then.

bh3733 said:
firefighting, fishing, boat building, "target" shooting, and drinking beer every now and then.
Where do you do firefighting at? It's not a hobby for me, it pays the bills. Otherwise I'm not sure I have much of another hobby...2 little girls really aren't a hobby, and going to the gym kinda ties into the job.

The forums (mostly a lurker) & plasma TV maybe?

bikenmedic said:
Where do you do firefighting at? It's not a hobby for me, it pays the bills.
i"m a vollie in dover, de. been into it for about 2 years and love it. i am also on our local USAR/technical rescue team. where do you work out of? send me a PM if you want.

my hobbies...

Shooting (target, some hunting), Archery, Tennis, Bowling, a bit of photography, and collecting old firearms (mostly from my grandfather)...

I also LOVE watching western films. new or old they are just a joy to watch, and hail from a time when life was much simpler (of course the bikes were more crude!)

guitar,piano,but yhe cycling is irreplaceable,then we young Italian ciclisti are the more strongest in the world!!!:D.....ahahahaha

italian cyclist said:
guitar,piano,but yhe cycling is irreplaceable,then we young Italian ciclisti are the more strongest in the world!!!:D.....ahahahaha
I have to disagree with you :p, more americans have won the tour than Italians

I say to juvenile level,i don't know if you know it but to world-wide the junior one in mexico we have won is with the women who with the men,and the podio male it was formed give Ulissi,Ratto,Favilli it watches case three italians...!!!not ago nothing from you Americans have gained the chronometer!!!bye bye......Giulia

italian cyclist said:
I say to juvenile level,i don't know if you know it but to world-wide the junior one in mexico we have won is with the women who with the men,and the podio male it was formed give Ulissi,Ratto,Favilli it watches case three italians...!!!not ago nothing from you Americans have gained the chronometer!!!bye bye......Giulia
I can't really understand what you are trying to say. Got one word for ya websters:p just kidding

italian cyclist said:
Hello Giulia, I realize that English is not your primary language, but so much of your point was lost in the translation that your post does not make sense. I can sympathize with you though as I was stationed in Naples, Italy while I was in the U.S. Navy and I spoke very little Italian at the time.

Ciao Giulia, mi rendo conto che l'inglese non è la vostra lingua primaria, ma così tanto del vostro punto è stato perso nella traduzione che il vostro alberino non rende a senso. Posso sympathize con voi comunque mentre sono stato disposto a Napoli, l'Italia mentre ero nel blu marino degli STATI UNITI ed ho parlato allora pochissimo italiano.

i don't know inglish,then you invite to me in america or in England to learn it....To school they don't teach to speak it,but to only grammatical,grammar and grammar to us....However we mean well that I am of the north Itlaly(piemonte),not to Naples or the south!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Cycler6n said:
For me, Hot rods, electronics, I have many collections, animals, and a few more. you?
Mostly playing with my 3 kids or cramming for the next stupid MS exam.

When I have the time I do wood working and tinker with mechanical things.

I also like reading most anything on history, particularly Texas/US history and relegious history.

italian cyclist said:
I wanted to know:)
k, I wasn't making fun of your english, its practically better than mine. I feel the same way about english in school, they don't teach how to speak it, just grammer. I hate that