hobby horses

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Cicero, May 22, 2003.

  1. Cicero

    Cicero Guest

    Has anybody here tried riding a 'hobby horse' (bicycle without pedals)? Either for fun or for
    general exercise?

    Cic.

    Tags:

  2. Cicero wrote:

    > Has anybody here tried riding a 'hobby horse' (bicycle without pedals)? Either for fun or for
    > general exercise?
    >
    > Cic.

    I occasionally 'ride' a LIKEaBIKE, but it isn't quite my size ;)
    --
    Marten www.m-gineering.nl

  3. Cicero

    Cicero Guest

    "M-Gineering import & framebouw" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Cicero wrote:
    > >
    > > Has anybody here tried riding a 'hobby horse' (bicycle without pedals)? Either for fun or for
    > > general exercise?
    > >
    > > Cic.
    >
    > I occasionally 'ride' a LIKEaBIKE, but it isn't quite my size ;)
    > --
    > Marten www.m-gineering.nl
    The design looks OK but as you imply the size is a bit problematic!

    Cic.

  4. M-Gineering import & framebouw wrote:

    > I occasionally 'ride' a LIKEaBIKE, but it isn't quite my size ;)

    There are now adult-sized versions - think I saw a photo in a write-up of Spezi. On the otherhand,
    one could just remove the cranks and chain from any old d/f bike...

    http://www.bhpc.org.uk/