Hold up.

FloydLandis

Jun 13, 2006
The idea behind all justice systems is a good one even though some of the poeple who play it out are wrong. These systems were carefully put in place to try to figure out what happened as accurately as possible. I know from a family member that you can't spike testosterone that quickly. that being said the beer thing has been shown all over and that is not a viable excuse. The ratio would not increase enough. As far as a rumored 11:1 that is a rumor we can't use that as a basis so we can only say it was abnormal. Also why is the B sample taking so long, why did they anounce these results so quickly before being absolutley certain he was positive. European or american justice aside that's just plain ignorant. I am not taking a side here although i really want to. I am trying to keep the facts out and just let them speak for themselves. Is he quilty or innocent? I only hope we can get an absolute answer. And yes I recently had an emotional post where i ripped Floyd buit i have had some time to think and this is the way it should be. Let it be known if he is guilty i will be the first one to account for my words here and allow you to destryo me for being wrong. That's what is great about America, even though most poeple will run and hide. thanks for your time and be honest with me if you reply it is much easier to join the group but i want your honest informed opinions please.

FloydLandis said:
Also why is the B sample taking so long, why did they anounce these results so quickly before being absolutley certain he was positive.

thanks for your time and be honest with me if you reply it is much easier to join the group but i want your honest informed opinions please.
Regarding premature release, the answer is fear of a press leak:

http://www.velonews.com/news/fea/10594.0.html

[size=-1]"Also, we know that the French laboratory [where the testing was done] has a close connection with [French sports daily] L'Équipe, and we did not want this news to come through the press, because we are sure they would have leaked it.[/size]

As for your general request, I think everyone has fully expressed themselves on the various threads in this board and it isn't clear to me what you are looking for otherwise. You have not asked any questions that have not been part of vigorous debate in this forum.

At this point It does not matter if he is innocent or not. The damage to cycling and professionals alike has been done. It has been coming for quite some time. Floyd is in a no win situation. Even if he is cleared he will still be guilty. Just look at the tone of the posts on this forum. All the arm chair scientists have it figured out. LOL! I think I just saw a mob run by with torches yelling "BURN HIM, BURN HIM". The media has been a bunch of parasites in this whole thing. They aren't reporting the news so much as they are trying to create it.

I will wait and see how this pans out. Which ever way it goes I hope that something good will come of it.

Markz said:
At this point It does not matter if he is innocent or not. The damage to cycling and professionals alike has been done. It has been coming for quite some time. Floyd is in a no win situation. Even if he is cleared he will still be guilty. Just look at the tone of the posts on this forum. All the arm chair scientists have it figured out. LOL! I think I just saw a mob run by with torches yelling "BURN HIM, BURN HIM". The media has been a bunch of parasites in this whole thing. They aren't reporting the news so much as they are trying to create it.

I will wait and see how this pans out. Which ever way it goes I hope that something good will come of it.
This "B Sample" to confirm is a MYTH. When the "A Sample" is hot...the UCI has established the "crime", the "B Sample" is not required to be submitted to testing- In this case it will...but only out of concession to Landis' predicament.

Erzulis Boat said:
This "B Sample" to confirm is a MYTH. When the "A Sample" is hot...the UCI has established the "crime", the "B Sample" is not required to be submitted to testing- In this case it will...but only out of concession to Landis' predicament.

Well not exactly - the rider either asks for the B sample to be analyzed, or rolls over and accepts the A sample results. If he doesn't do anything, he's effectively doing the latter. If the B sample comes back clean there was no crime and only the suspicions are left.