Holiday Safety Advice?

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Sorni, Dec 7, 2003.

  1. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    Tags:

  2. Westie

    Westie Guest

  3. Chris

    Chris Guest

  4. Chris says:

    >and she mentioned STDs were now, officially, STIs.

    While sympathising with your feelings about STI as an acronym, I have to admit I hated the day when
    STDs took over from VD. "STD" is/was "Standardised Trunk Dialling", or English for Long Distance
    calling. I could never look a phone bill in the face again...

    Steve

  5. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    > Chris says:
    >
    > >and she mentioned STDs were now, officially, STIs.
    >
    > While sympathising with your feelings about STI as an acronym, I have to
    admit
    > I hated the day when STDs took over from VD. "STD" is/was "Standardised
    Trunk
    > Dialling", or English for Long Distance calling. I could never look a
    phone
    > bill in the face again...

    That's what you get for dialing those '900' numbers!

    Bill "slow morning" S.