Holy ****!

Sorni

Guest
I play hooky one lousy Friday -- to go ride Noble Canyon so it WASN'T lousy TYVM -- and come home to
*180* posts! (Not to mention 21 e-mails.)

I think everyone should blow off work every Friday from now on and go ride.

Bill "now there'll be 181" S.

> I play hooky one lousy Friday -- to go ride Noble Canyon so it WASN'T
lousy
> TYVM -- and come home to *180* posts! (Not to mention 21 e-mails.)
>
> I think everyone should blow off work every Friday from now on and go
ride.

> Bill "now there'll be 181" S.

You make it sound like you had anything better to do than go ride...........

I know you claim to have a job, but it's not like you actually work anyway!
:)

On Sun, 04 May 2003 22:54:48 GMT, "Michael Paul" <[email protected]> wrote:

>I know you claim to have a job, but it's not like you actually work anyway!
>:)

Geez Michael, I hope you were using the "Office" bandwidth when you sent that out! ;-)

Bill Porter www.mountainbikebill.com