Holy Crap!

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Sorni, May 2, 2003.

  1. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    I play hooky one lousy Friday -- to go ride Noble Canyon so it WASN'T lousy TYVM -- and come home to
    *180* posts! (Not to mention 21 e-mails.)

    I think everyone should blow off work every Friday from now on and go ride.

    Bill "now there'll be 181" S.

    Tags:

  2. Michael Paul

    Michael Paul Guest

    > I play hooky one lousy Friday -- to go ride Noble Canyon so it WASN'T
    lousy
    > TYVM -- and come home to *180* posts! (Not to mention 21 e-mails.)
    >
    > I think everyone should blow off work every Friday from now on and go
    ride.

    > Bill "now there'll be 181" S.

    You make it sound like you had anything better to do than go ride...........

    I know you claim to have a job, but it's not like you actually work anyway!
    :)

  3. Bill Porter

    Bill Porter Guest

    On Sun, 04 May 2003 22:54:48 GMT, "Michael Paul" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >I know you claim to have a job, but it's not like you actually work anyway!
    >:)

    Geez Michael, I hope you were using the "Office" bandwidth when you sent that out! ;-)

    Bill Porter www.mountainbikebill.com