Holy shatz! Cop stops bicycle!

In article <[email protected]>, usenet-
[email protected] says...

> well and good to bleat about personal freedoms and the value of liberty,
> but those things need to be balanced by a sense of responsibility or
> they're worse than worthless, they become a liability to the community
> as a whole when abused by those who don't fully value them.
>
> </rant>

Well said!

newsgroups if possible).

In article <[email protected]>,
Resound <[email protected]> writes:

> Now most of you are making the point that a cyclist hitting a car is,
> apart from a little panel damage, not going to do anyone any significant
> harm other than themselves.

Actually the original point in the original post was the
bicycles and cyclists should be licensed & registered and
maybe insured so that cyclist traffic law offenders could
be punished. Especially since bicycles have the alleged
potential of causing much damage and injury to motor
vehicles and their drivers.

Is the added governmental bureaucracy Non-Motor Vehicle
Departments etc. would create really so necessary?

cheers,
Tom