Holy Smoke and A Bottle of Water

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Charlie, Mar 6, 2004.

  1. Charlie

    Charlie Guest

    WI last night and Yahoo....

    10% GOAL WAS MET AND I AM SO HAPPY!!!!

    ALMOST DID THE HAPPY DANCE AT WI... My meeting is great and
    full of support.

    My total is 30.8 pounds.....

    Next stop on this loser train is the mini goal I set last
    week of 250 pounds.

    JUMP ON THE LOSER TRAIN!!!!!

    Charlie

    Tags:

  2. Richard

    Richard Guest

    On Sat, 6 Mar 2004 07:46:38 -0500, "Charlie" <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >10% GOAL WAS MET AND I AM SO HAPPY!!!!

    Mega congrats Charlie. I'll ride that loser train with you.

    --
    Richard Since 1938
    250/240/177

  3. Skiur

    Skiur Guest

    Charile,

    That's awesome!!! Congratulations :)

    Julie, doing the happy dance with you

    "Charlie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > WI last night and Yahoo....
    >
    > 10% GOAL WAS MET AND I AM SO HAPPY!!!!
    >
    > ALMOST DID THE HAPPY DANCE AT WI... My meeting is great
    > and full of support.
    >

    > My total is 30.8 pounds.....
    >
    > Next stop on this loser train is the mini goal I set last
    > week of 250 pounds.
    >
    > JUMP ON THE LOSER TRAIN!!!!!
    >

    > Charlie

  4. Skiur

    Skiur Guest

    Charile,

    That's awesome!!! Congratulations :)

    Julie, doing the happy dance with you

    "Charlie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > WI last night and Yahoo....
    >
    > 10% GOAL WAS MET AND I AM SO HAPPY!!!!
    >
    > ALMOST DID THE HAPPY DANCE AT WI... My meeting is great
    > and full of support.
    >

    > My total is 30.8 pounds.....
    >
    > Next stop on this loser train is the mini goal I set last
    > week of 250 pounds.
    >
    > JUMP ON THE LOSER TRAIN!!!!!
    >

    > Charlie

  5. Laura

    Laura Guest

    Great job.

    "Charlie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > WI last night and Yahoo....
    >
    > 10% GOAL WAS MET AND I AM SO HAPPY!!!!
    >
    > ALMOST DID THE HAPPY DANCE AT WI... My meeting is great
    > and full of support.
    >

    > My total is 30.8 pounds.....
    >
    > Next stop on this loser train is the mini goal I set last
    > week of 250 pounds.
    >
    > JUMP ON THE LOSER TRAIN!!!!!
    >

    > Charlie

  6. This is so exciting Charlie. Reaching those major milestones
    are such a great reward for all the effort you've been
    giving to improving your health, your appearance, and your
    life. Congrats on your progress to date.

    Linda P

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >WI last night and Yahoo....
    >
    >10% GOAL WAS MET AND I AM SO HAPPY!!!!
    >
    >ALMOST DID THE HAPPY DANCE AT WI... My meeting is great and
    >full of support.
    >

    >My total is 30.8 pounds.....
    >
    >Next stop on this loser train is the mini goal I set last
    >week of 250 pounds.
    >
    >JUMP ON THE LOSER TRAIN!!!!!
    >

    >Charlie

  7. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    Yeahhhhhhhhhhhhh Charlie! Congrats on your progress so far,
    as well as reaching that 10% goal. 30+ pounds gone forever
    is fantastic! And go ahead and do that happy dance, it's
    extra activity points. <g>

    The loser train is a wonderful place to be, glad to see
    you aboard.

    Joyce

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >WI last night and Yahoo....
    >
    >10% GOAL WAS MET AND I AM SO HAPPY!!!!
    >
    >ALMOST DID THE HAPPY DANCE AT WI... My meeting is great and
    >full of support.
    >

    >My total is 30.8 pounds.....
    >
    >Next stop on this loser train is the mini goal I set last
    >week of 250 pounds.
    >
    >JUMP ON THE LOSER TRAIN!!!!!
    >

    >Charlie

  8. Amberle3

    Amberle3 Guest

    Wow that's really fantastic Charlie! You should be really
    proud of yourself, it's quite an accomplishment.

    Amberle3

    --
    Amberle3
    249/215/205-minigoal/150?

    - Resolutions are for Losers Weight Loss Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/rafl.htm
    - Spring Into Action Exercise Challenge:
    http://www.angelfire.com/me4/travelgirl/sia.htm

  9. Way to go Charlie!!

    Brenda

    "Charlie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > WI last night and Yahoo....
    >
    > 10% GOAL WAS MET AND I AM SO HAPPY!!!!
    >
    > ALMOST DID THE HAPPY DANCE AT WI... My meeting is great
    > and full of support.
    >

    > My total is 30.8 pounds.....
    >
    > Next stop on this loser train is the mini goal I set last
    > week of 250 pounds.
    >
    > JUMP ON THE LOSER TRAIN!!!!!
    >

    > Charlie

  10. Hi, Charlie, Congratulations on the 10% and the total loss.
    You are doing a great job!
    --
    Take Care Catherine
    154/133.6/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 132

    "Charlie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > WI last night and Yahoo....
    >
    > 10% GOAL WAS MET AND I AM SO HAPPY!!!!
    >
    > ALMOST DID THE HAPPY DANCE AT WI... My meeting is great
    > and full of support.
    >

    > My total is 30.8 pounds.....
    >
    > Next stop on this loser train is the mini goal I set last
    > week of 250 pounds.
    >
    > JUMP ON THE LOSER TRAIN!!!!!
    >

    > Charlie

  11. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    Charlie wrote:

    > WI last night and Yahoo....
    >
    > 10% GOAL WAS MET AND I AM SO HAPPY!!!!
    >
    > ALMOST DID THE HAPPY DANCE AT WI... My meeting is great
    > and full of support.
    >
    > My total is 30.8 pounds.....
    >
    > Next stop on this loser train is the mini goal I set last
    > week of 250 pounds.
    >
    > JUMP ON THE LOSER TRAIN!!!!!
    >
    > Charlie

    Yay! Good for you! Each little goal is worth a
    celebratory jig! :)

    http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  12. Keyboarder

    Keyboarder Guest

    Way to go Charlie!!!

    Carol
    206.2/185.4/140

    "Charlie" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > WI last night and Yahoo....
    >
    > 10% GOAL WAS MET AND I AM SO HAPPY!!!!
    >
    > ALMOST DID THE HAPPY DANCE AT WI... My meeting is great
    > and full of support.
    >

    > My total is 30.8 pounds.....
    >
    > Next stop on this loser train is the mini goal I set last
    > week of 250 pounds.
    >
    > JUMP ON THE LOSER TRAIN!!!!!
    >

    > Charlie

    ---
    virus system (http://www.grisoft.com). Version: 6.0.595 /
    Virus Database: 378 - Release Date: 25/02/04

  13. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Congrats on making your 10% goal.

    Good luck on getting the next one under the smaller belt.

    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >WI last night and Yahoo....
    >
    >10% GOAL WAS MET AND I AM SO HAPPY!!!!
    >
    >ALMOST DID THE HAPPY DANCE AT WI... My meeting is great and
    >full of support.
    >

    >My total is 30.8 pounds.....
    >
    >Next stop on this loser train is the mini goal I set last
    >week of 250 pounds.
    >
    >JUMP ON THE LOSER TRAIN!!!!!
    >

    >Charlie

  14. wonderful news, so you got your ten percent keychain fabulous!!! Lee
    Charlie <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > WI last night and Yahoo....
    >
    > 10% GOAL WAS MET AND I AM SO HAPPY!!!!
    >
    > ALMOST DID THE HAPPY DANCE AT WI... My meeting is great
    > and full of support.
    >

    > My total is 30.8 pounds.....
    >
    > Next stop on this loser train is the mini goal I set last
    > week of 250 pounds.
    >
    > JUMP ON THE LOSER TRAIN!!!!!
    >

    > Charlie

  15. Connie

    Connie Guest

    Charlie:

    Great Scott I think you've done it!! Congrats!! I'm doing a
    happy dance with you!!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

    Charlie wrote:
    > WI last night and Yahoo....
    >
    > 10% GOAL WAS MET AND I AM SO HAPPY!!!!
    >
    > ALMOST DID THE HAPPY DANCE AT WI... My meeting is great
    > and full of support.
    >

    > My total is 30.8 pounds.....
    >
    > Next stop on this loser train is the mini goal I set last
    > week of 250 pounds.
    >
    > JUMP ON THE LOSER TRAIN!!!!!
    >

    > Charlie

  16. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    WOW Charlie... I'm jumpin'... I'm jumpin'... :) Congrats on
    your 10%! YEAH!

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/235.4/172