Holy ****!

Ride-A-Lot

Guest
Doesn't anyone on this board ride a bicycle anymore? All this political
******** makes me want to pack up and move to Cuba.

Nothings worse than a gay republican pretending to be a married democrat
who hates war but loves destroying other countries with weapons
purchased from China while praying to Mohammed to allow Christ into
their lives. Did I miss anything?

Now back to MTBing.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> Doesn't anyone on this board ride a bicycle anymore? All this political
> ******** makes me want to pack up and move to Cuba.
>
> Nothings worse than a gay republican pretending to be a married democrat
> who hates war but loves destroying other countries with weapons
> purchased from China while praying to Mohammed to allow Christ into
> their lives. Did I miss anything?
>
> Now back to MTBing.

It snowed below 9000' last night, but not enough to ski. :(

Matt

MattB wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>> Doesn't anyone on this board ride a bicycle anymore? All this
>> political ******** makes me want to pack up and move to Cuba.
>>
>> Nothings worse than a gay republican pretending to be a married
>> democrat who hates war but loves destroying other countries with
>> weapons purchased from China while praying to Mohammed to allow Christ
>> into their lives. Did I miss anything?
>>
>> Now back to MTBing.
>>

> It snowed below 9000' last night, but not enough to ski. :(
>
> Matt

I'm not seeing to much of the white stuff on the Front Range from my
window. Weather people had everyone panicking.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> MattB wrote:
>> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>>> Doesn't anyone on this board ride a bicycle anymore? All this
>>> political ******** makes me want to pack up and move to Cuba.
>>>
>>> Nothings worse than a gay republican pretending to be a married
>>> democrat who hates war but loves destroying other countries with
>>> weapons purchased from China while praying to Mohammed to allow
>>> Christ into their lives. Did I miss anything?
>>>
>>> Now back to MTBing.
>>>

>> It snowed below 9000' last night, but not enough to ski. :(
>>
>> Matt

> I'm not seeing to much of the white stuff on the Front Range from my
> window. Weather people had everyone panicking.

If you're panicking, you haven't lived here long enough:)

--
Craig Brossman, Durango Colorado

Owner/Operator of the Pekingnese Ranch.

Craig Brossman wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
>
>> MattB wrote:

>>> It snowed below 9000' last night, but not enough to ski. :(
>>>
>>> Matt

>> I'm not seeing to much of the white stuff on the Front Range from my
>> window. Weather people had everyone panicking.
>>

> If you're panicking, you haven't lived here long enough:)

You mean it does this EVERY year?!?!

Nothing like a good weather panic if the latest political scandal seems
to be growing stale or we haven't had a school shooting this week. They
have to sensationalize SOMETHING?

Matt

On Tue, 10 Oct 2006 13:37:15 -0600, Ride-A-Lot
<mitchell@[NOSPAM]schnauzers.ws> wrote:

>Doesn't anyone on this board ride a bicycle anymore?

I went out for my first ride since having my wrist out of plaster (a
month ago) on Saturday, it was so great to be back on the bike again
:)

Mike

Craig Brossman wrote:
> Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> > MattB wrote:

Yeah, your rant added to the OT parade.

> >> It snowed below 9000' last night, but not enough to ski. :(

What if you had a mountain of cocaine to ski down?

> > I'm not seeing to much of the white stuff on the Front Range from my
> > window. Weather people had everyone panicking.
> >

> If you're panicking, you haven't lived here long enough:)

Neophyte immigrants are funny that way.

JD

JD wrote:
> Craig Brossman wrote:
>
>>Ride-A-Lot wrote:

> Yeah, your rant added to the OT parade.

> What if you had a mountain of cocaine to ski down?

Huh? Well I'm not sure how blow skis. I'm more into blower* myself.

Matt

*light, low moisture content snow that would blow around in the wind

JD wrote:
> Craig Brossman wrote:
>> Ride-A-Lot wrote:

> Yeah, your rant added to the OT parade.

That was the design

> What if you had a mountain of cocaine to ski down?
>
>>> I'm not seeing to much of the white stuff on the Front Range from my
>>> window. Weather people had everyone panicking.
>>>

>> If you're panicking, you haven't lived here long enough:)

> Neophyte immigrants are funny that way.
>
> JD

I wasn't panicking, that's business as usual (weather reporters causing
panic) on the least coast.

--
o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
www.schnauzers.ws

We had balloons today:
http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/7549/img0608panogv2.jpg

Oh, and GITA is this weekend. http://www.ssportsman.com/GITA2006/

While I've often wondered about the sanity of having an endurance racer
(who often races on a SS) as the event planner, I'm looking forward to
it. Looks like Sunday will be South Boundary Trail. 20 miles of
singletrack, as long as it doesn't snow...

Bruce

Ride-A-Lot wrote:
> Doesn't anyone on this board ride a bicycle anymore? All this political
> ******** makes me want to pack up and move to Cuba.
>
> Nothings worse than a gay republican pretending to be a married democrat
> who hates war but loves destroying other countries with weapons
> purchased from China while praying to Mohammed to allow Christ into
> their lives. Did I miss anything?
>
> Now back to MTBing.
>
> --
> o-o-o-o Ride-A-Lot o-o-o-o
> www.schnauzers.ws

Now jez which part of "alt" aint' you a-gittin, boy?

And I had 2 fine rides this eve-nin, thank you ver much...

CDB

NotaKnob wrote:
> We had balloons today:
> http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/7549/img0608panogv2.jpg
>
> Oh, and GITA is this weekend. http://www.ssportsman.com/GITA2006/
>
> While I've often wondered about the sanity of having an endurance racer
> (who often races on a SS) as the event planner, I'm looking forward to
> it. Looks like Sunday will be South Boundary Trail. 20 miles of
> singletrack, as long as it doesn't snow...
>
> Bruce

That looks like a fun event. Nothing wrong with guys who do endurance
races on singlespeeds! :p

Enjoy South Boundary! It's one of my all-time favorites. I see I'm
scheduled to be in Taos this coming June and I'll be hitting it then for
sure!

Have you ever skied Parajito (and do you ski?)? I see my Monarch pass
this year includes three days there. I don't know anything about it. If
you get a Parajito pass LMK when you come to use your Monarch days and
I'll show you the good stashes!

Matt

JD wrote:
> Craig Brossman wrote:
> > Ride-A-Lot wrote:

> Yeah, your rant added to the OT parade.

> What if you had a mountain of cocaine to ski down?

"Do you have any idea what the street value of this mountain is?"

> > > I'm not seeing to much of the white stuff on the Front Range from my
> > > window. Weather people had everyone panicking.
> > >

> > If you're panicking, you haven't lived here long enough:)

> Neophyte immigrants are funny that way.
>
> JD

/s

On Oct 11, 10:28 am, MattB <[email protected]> wrote:
> NotaKnob wrote:
> > We had balloons today:
> >http://img99.imageshack.us/img99/7549/img0608panogv2.jpg

> > Oh, and GITA is this weekend. http://www.ssportsman.com/GITA2006/

> > While I've often wondered about the sanity of having an endurance racer
> > (who often races on a SS) as the event planner, I'm looking forward to
> > it. Looks like Sunday will be South Boundary Trail. 20 miles of
> > singletrack, as long as it doesn't snow...

> > BruceThat looks like a fun event. Nothing wrong with guys who do endurance

> races on singlespeeds! :p
>
> Enjoy South Boundary! It's one of my all-time favorites. I see I'm
> scheduled to be in Taos this coming June and I'll be hitting it then for
> sure!
>
> Have you ever skied Parajito (and do you ski?)? I see my Monarch pass
> this year includes three days there. I don't know anything about it. If
> you get a Parajito pass LMK when you come to use your Monarch days and
> I'll show you the good stashes!

I've done the lift thing at Parajito, on a bike. It looked like it had
a few okay runs, but I didn't see anything too extreme. I'd love to
live nearby a ski resort though... A two+ hour commute is a pain.

Do I ski? I started in 1981. I first snowboarded in 1985, giving it
up a year later for monoskiing.

Down here, there really wasn't enough "good" snow often enough that I
was able to hit any resorts. I'm hoping for some decent dumps this
year, as I've got a new board I'd like to try.

Bruce